Guys in trades since the game began are now pissed and half the old traders quit. Everything was fine until trade tables. Not saying that trade tables are bad because it stopped scamming. I think everything should be put back to their original prices. Like Panda hammer used to be 600k shells now its 250?! I used to never see ultras get traded now I see them all the time. I wish their could be a way to change everything back I guess changing the price helps you get an item cheaper but you will sell it and be screwed lol. merching isnt what it has been before. To me the game is going to complete sh** with the owners and managers hustling money off this game. Everything is overpriced now m4 shouldnt have went from 5000 or free from crabs to 55000 graalats I know this post will get shot down by the noobs of this year but for the people who have stayed with this game since the beginning its kinda pissing us all off. Before tables Skate was 50k brella was 30k and all the other brellas were always expensive all the trashpicks i guess they suck but damn half of them went from 30 k to 5k and half of the supers dropped from what cause???? TradeTables. When selling items in trade tables you sell an item then noobs rage for an hour and the price suddenly drops?? Half the old traders have quit or gave a huge f*** you to your trade tables. all im saying is I know some admins used to trade there items I think there should be an official price list of supers. but obviously a list will be stupid because admins dont know sh** and people will keep lowering the prices until they see there dropping the price of the super they have now. cya.