Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop changing super prices

Banned

Stop changing super prices

Guys in trades since the game began are now pissed and half the old traders quit. Everything was fine until trade tables. Not saying that trade tables are bad because it stopped scamming. I think everything should be put back to their original prices. Like Panda hammer used to be 600k shells now its 250?! I used to never see ultras get traded now I see them all the time. I wish their could be a way to change everything back I guess changing the price helps you get an item cheaper but you will sell it and be screwed lol. merching isnt what it has been before. To me the game is going to complete sh** with the owners and managers hustling money off this game. Everything is overpriced now m4 shouldnt have went from 5000 or free from crabs to 55000 graalats I know this post will get shot down by the noobs of this year but for the people who have stayed with this game since the beginning its kinda pissing us all off. Before tables Skate was 50k brella was 30k and all the other brellas were always expensive all the trashpicks i guess they suck but damn half of them went from 30 k to 5k and half of the supers dropped from what cause???? TradeTables. When selling items in trade tables you sell an item then noobs rage for an hour and the price suddenly drops?? Half the old traders have quit or gave a huge f*** you to your trade tables. all im saying is I know some admins used to trade there items I think there should be an official price list of supers. but obviously a list will be stupid because admins dont know sh** and people will keep lowering the prices until they see there dropping the price of the super they have now. cya.

If you are blaming staff for trading prices changing, stop now because they have nothing to do with it. You players determine the prices because it's what you want for it. And all these items that you guys overprice shouldn't be that way. I mean 600k shells, 200k shells just for an item you can by for 100k gralats? That's ridiculous! Tired of staff being blamed because of trade tables. 1. It's a hundred dollar fee, worth a cheap price for not getting scammed (unless you're dumb and don't pay attention) 2. Having tradetables put in has absolutely ZERO affect of super prices going up or down. If you knew merchanting it doesn't change price unless something like supply and demand affects it. People seem to drop the price of items because not many people want it because of the price or they just don't want it at all, as well as more of that item being distributed in the game.

The prices you guys think they are is ridiculous and a reason why I stopped bothering trading. Do you know how freaking long it takes to get over 200k shells? I used to be a full time digger and all I have dug up so far is almost 400k shells and that takes forever. This is why auctions are better than trading because if you have enough gralats you can try and buy an item that you can get cheaper than the price you guys try to get it for.

God I wish trading never happened. Stop blaming staff for what you guys charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Why don't you sir! Start your own revolution and change prices
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Prices change all the time. Stop complaining if you want new prices then set them or just don't trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Guys in trades since the game began are now pissed and half the old traders quit. Everything was fine until trade tables. Not saying that trade tables are bad because it stopped scamming. I think everything should be put back to their original prices. Like Panda hammer used to be 600k shells now its 250?! I used to never see ultras get traded now I see them all the time. I wish their could be a way to change everything back I guess changing the price helps you get an item cheaper but you will sell it and be screwed lol. merching isnt what it has been before. To me the game is going to complete sh** with the owners and managers hustling money off this game. Everything is overpriced now m4 shouldnt have went from 5000 or free from crabs to 55000 graalats I know this post will get shot down by the noobs of this year but for the people who have stayed with this game since the beginning its kinda pissing us all off. Before tables Skate was 50k brella was 30k and all the other brellas were always expensive all the trashpicks i guess they suck but damn half of them went from 30 k to 5k and half of the supers dropped from what cause???? TradeTables. When selling items in trade tables you sell an item then noobs rage for an hour and the price suddenly drops?? Half the old traders have quit or gave a huge f*** you to your trade tables. all im saying is I know some admins used to trade there items I think there should be an official price list of supers. but obviously a list will be stupid because admins dont know sh** and people will keep lowering the prices until they see there dropping the price of the super they have now. cya.
    Trade tables did not stop scamming.
     Spoiler

Banned
    ok so 1. I wasnt saying admins screwed prices i know players did and id also like your tryhard *** to stay off of my post mystic 2. eden if you get scammed on tables its cuz your a idiot 3. Lord greg its not like im the only one with this view 3. maybe i can someday 4. all of you that commented i dont see trading daily so this post isnt for you dont comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Before tables Skate was 50k brella was 30k and all the other brellas were always expensive all the trashpicks i guess they suck but damn half of them went from 30 k to 5k and half of the supers dropped from what cause???? TradeTables.
    You're blaming prices dropping because of trade tables, which staff created. I gave my opinion on what you said, and I'm called a tryhard? Mmk. If you make a thread anyone is free to post on it. If you don't want to read my comments/opinions feel free to block me. There's an option on it. Anyways can someone close this thread, I'm sure it's going to be more nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Items are only worth what people are willing to pay.

Banned
    Supers suck, case closed.
    Why waste your whole time on dumb things that worth nothing much?
    I'd rather buy auction gun then this items that can be tradable.

Agreed with STAR, honestly staff hardly do auctions now days, it's all about trading, staff got lazy and hrd.y any auction has been done.
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....