Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stop changing super prices

Yeah now that there's greedy people its hard to sell and buy without getting ripped

#supersareonlypixels i got a green umbrella this october it was 70k now its 35k but i don't care i will never sell it. i think that this summer will be like 5k -__-
    but i will never sell it.
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

First of all, I'm not the kindest trader, but I spend all my time in tables, so I think I may have the right to post my opinion on this... Prices are just getting cheaper , because one guy gets an item for a great deal, and sells it for profit for example : one buys umbrella(black) for 14k.. Sells for 15k -he's seeking for profit-and someone sees him selling that cheap, and wants to buy one for the same price, and when someone says :that's too low add shells, he will reply I saw someone selling for 15k!!, that's the main reason, but seriously if your a trader ... You will keep up with the prices, and in these days I've seen improvement umbrella was 15k now 17-18k!!!! And chain was 10k and now 13-14k , maybe I'm just optimistic but I'm sure it's true... Prices are COMMING back!!

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    First of all, I'm not the kindest trader, but I spend all my time in tables, so I think I may have the right to post my opinion on this... Prices are just getting cheaper , because one guy gets an item for a great deal, and sells it for profit for example : one buys umbrella(black) for 14k.. Sells for 15k -he's seeking for profit-and someone sees him selling that cheap, and wants to buy one for the same price, and when someone says :that's too low add shells, he will reply I saw someone selling for 15k!!, that's the main reason, but seriously if your a trader ... You will keep up with the prices, and in these days I've seen improvement umbrella was 15k now 17-18k!!!! And chain was 10k and now 13-14k , maybe I'm just optimistic but I'm sure it's true... Prices are COMMING back!!
    Not really. It is pure greed.

Banned
    Wow those changes makes a perfect era trade.