Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop changing super prices

Quote Originally Posted by Quizz View Post
    Agreed with STAR, honestly staff hardly do auctions now days, it's all about trading, staff got lazy and hrd.y any auction has been done.
    Staff did not get lazy, they simply changed the rules to auctions every 2 weeks now because of auctions being hosted constantly every day. This gives everything a higher chance and a nice 2 weeks to earn money.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weird View Post
    Staff did not get lazy, they simply changed the rules to auctions every 2 weeks now because of auctions being hosted constantly every day. This gives everything a higher chance and a nice 2 weeks to earn money.
    Previously, it hadn't reached 2 weeks and someone was auctioning items.
    So basically speaking, their timing is really terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    ok so 1. I wasnt saying admins screwed prices i know players did and id also like your tryhard *** to stay off of my post mystic 2. eden if you get scammed on tables its cuz your a idiot 3. Lord greg its not like im the only one with this view 3. maybe i can someday 4. all of you that commented i dont see trading daily so this post isnt for you dont comment on it.
    Traders ***** about everything and are often so greedy and have their heads up their asses that they don't see that it is their greediness that causes the problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Traders ***** about everything and are often so greedy and have their heads up their asses that they don't see that it is their greediness that causes the problems.
    Selling these for ??? And these for ???(which isn't a good offer).
    Trust me, ever since free melees and some items came to era, noobs started trading them for high worth rares(not supers).
    I told a noob 150 shovels for iron mace, he completed ignored my offer and replied 'um no'. Selfish jerks who think their up to era's bs logic of trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizz View Post
    Agreed with STAR, honestly staff hardly do auctions now days, it's all about trading, staff got lazy and hrd.y any auction has been done.
    There was an auction yesterday...
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    There was an auction yesterday...
    Well it was Halloween yesterday, so maybe they do it more often for holidays? Not really sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

The one reason I think prices changed is SIMPLE the fact that there's only legit trading now made it so people have to sell cheaper to get stuff

Banned
    The reason why super's so called 'prices' are made is because of the useless traders in era.
    It's bad to make up prices for something you think is rare.
    I got a Spain flag and there's like below 5 of them in era who has it, and traders say it's worth 200 shells.

Same for me. I recently obtained a Dutch Flag (Only 2 in era to my knowledge) yet some traders believe that it's worth less than one thousand shells

Quote Originally Posted by Z3r0 View Post
    The one reason I think prices changed is SIMPLE the fact that there's only legit trading now made it so people have to sell cheaper to get stuff
    Not true. It is much more expensive, before there were not many full time traders but now there are too many of the greedy buggers who charge a fortune for anything.