Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How hard is it for an admin to do a snapshot?

How hard is it for an admin to do a snapshot?

Is it just snk who do a snapshot or the free ec? Can senior members like John,Venhilin(or whatever his name is) do that to? I guess its just a press of the button then,BAM! U spread joy all over era with a free ec .I guess snk made the free ec cause we aint as bad a** as Yogy when it comes to events so I ask u Pr team,HOW HARD IS IT TO GIVE A FREE EC/SNAPSHOT TO THE PEOPLE OF ERA???

It isn't hard. There's is a time of how often it's supposed to be broadcasted just like auctions. Even though in my opinion there shouldn't even be event snapshots as ec is an "Event coin" that's meant to be won in events. Sooo you guys are lucky they are distributed this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Agreed 100% I would stop crying about snapshots they do them like twice a day.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

They post ec snapshots a lot. We should be great full they do post them! If they did even more everyone would have a lot of ec which wouldnt be fair!

Agreed with Mystic, They should just take off Ec Snapshots . Someone saved up to 100 and is going for 125 ec of the snapshots Q.Q

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Banned
    That's rig EC upload must be at least 1-2 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ClausKing View Post
    Is it just snk who do a snapshot or the free ec? Can senior members like John,Venhilin(or whatever his name is) do that to? I guess its just a press of the button then,BAM! U spread joy all over era with a free ec .I guess snk made the free ec cause we aint as bad a** as Yogy when it comes to events so I ask u Pr team,HOW HARD IS IT TO GIVE A FREE EC/SNAPSHOT TO THE PEOPLE OF ERA???
    Vendhin*...
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by Nalet View Post
    Agreed with Mystic, They should just take off Ec Snapshots . Someone saved up to 100 and is going for 125 ec of the snapshots Q.Q
    NIE !!! LEME get my saber first cx

Banned
    Don't complain- if it was up to me there would be absolutely NO Ec uploads.

When does snk usually do EC Snapshots? i always seem to miss them :c