Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Facebook EC idea

Facebook EC idea

To start this off: this is not my idea. I saw it on graalians but I forgot who had said it. Anyway, my idea for the Facebook ec was that instead of giving a whole ec for a Facebook upload, give an ec piece or two. There's already a bunch of people who have event coin items just from doing the Facebook uploads which I find a little bit odd.
    On a side note: I can't do ec uploads on kindle fire HD.
    Thanks, buds.
    Last edited by jeni; 06-28-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Only problem with this is the people are gonna flip out. But I agree its way too easy now.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

I like it easy. I can get ec without doing any events which is something a lot of people would also say.

Ec pieces would be a lot better imo. How many EC uploads are there in a week? I barely see them when I log on in the afternoon.

I like the idea of EC Pieces..
    If only to make Event Items.. you know, more event-item styled, especially when you're giving 1800 people 1 EC.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I like it easy. I can get ec without doing any events which is something a lot of people would also say.
    This is what I hate. People get Ec for free from these Facebook uploads or snk's occasional "Thanks for playing era! Here's a free Ec!". It's not right, people should get event coins for events. No offense to you at all, Greg. Please do make both Facebook uploads and snk's free ec things give pieces rather than full coins.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    To start this off: this is not my idea. I saw it on graalians but I forgot who had said it. Anyway, my idea for the Facebook ec was that instead of giving a whole ec for a Facebook upload, give an ec piece or two. There's already a bunch of people who have event coin items just from doing the Facebook uploads which I find a little bit odd.
    On a side note: I can't do ec uploads on kindle fire HD.
    Thanks, buds.
    GameGirl got Ac and Katana without winning a single event. Now she is going for saber.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by ShinRyudo View Post
    Ec pieces would be a lot better imo. How many EC uploads are there in a week? I barely see them when I log on in the afternoon.
    They are every damned day..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Agreed- EC are way too easy to get now. It used to take forever to get something like a katana, but now it can take as little as a week

i don't do events i like it the way it is now, it would be unfair if it was changed because alot of people dont do events or cant do events who cares about what others gain i think what it comes down to in the end is jealousy at its finest.