Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spar Guns

Well, if you got moms credit card then:
    1. Shipka, basically a 9 damage double Uzi with higher fire rate
    2.bar, self explanatory
    3. Suizen, kicks some serious butt, low low low freeze rate/tied with ghost m4, some people even say these are better for sparring then the bar, due to their lower freeze
    3.5-p2k(dual) I decided to add this after I finished the list, great guns but hard to get
    4. Sten/m4, basically equal
    5. Flamethrower, most under-rated gun in game, but when you see it spar, it persuades you
    6. Maccus Uzi, 8-16 damage, unnoticeable freeze and high fire rate, duh
    7. Sawed ak, tough to use, but a heavy hitter
    8. Tec9/m1a1 or whatever it's called(it's in mephs gun shop for like 65k) both have high spread
    9.ak 74uSD, this is one of those weapons where it's actually better than most guns on this list, but so few use it I have to categorize it at rank 9. It's basically a 9 damage bar
    10. Vector, also deserves to be higher on the list, but only pros have it and that distorts the results

Edit: these stats take centralization into account, meaning it's not based off of ability as much as success in spar. I got them by talking to pro starters as well as I actually own some, and I have 1500 spar wins. I used the basic p90 for half mine which shows its not all about the gun

In my opinion;
    1. M4
    2. M4
    3. M4
    4. M4
    5. M4
    6. M4
    7. M4
    8. M4
    9. M4
    10. M4

There u have it, M4 is the best sparring gun (in my opinion that is). M4s are traditional iEra spar rifles, and can be the most powerful rifle if in the hands of a skilled rifleman.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Zephlyn
    M4 is the best overall