Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sentry guns.

Re: Sentry guns.

All these ideas are brilliant.

Re: Sentry guns.

Why thank you RorriM
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

Great Ideas! Whipchain, Different Variations of Bow, and Sentry Gun! All great ideas, can't really say its OP or anything since its not out yet, but doesn't sound op sounds fair, I like it.
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

I like the ideas, but the whip chain in my opinion should maybe just be bought using ec, it seems too powerful if it does 9 damage, can heal allies, and deflect bullets inaccurately. I think if it did 8 damage and deflect bullets inaccurately it could be bought for $30 then
    山Yamamoto-kun

Oops I meant $30k Lols, and I'm saying if it were to be nerfed down, if they were to use your idea, maybe they should make it 75 ec?
    山Yamamoto-kun

75 ec seems right.
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Must agree with 75 ec...
    Now that I'm back I should begin to think of new ideas

New effects:
    By effects I mean stuff like burn,poison,shock,slow,shadow warp,etc.

Bleed effect: not MY original idea but a good one. I forgot who posted this idea first. This effect has a 55% chance or less to take effect on any item its accompanied with.
    Basically the user hits the victim and the victim begins to emit a red haze...the victim takes 4 damage for 4 seconds.

Counter-attack:not really an effect but has 25% chance to work on every weapon accompanied with this effect.
    If two melee weapons are fighting there is a 25% chance the opponent will be knocked back and half of his/her health will be taken away,regardless of where it's at. If I have 16 health and I am counter attacked I now have 8 health.

Sap: The damage that is taken away from your opponent is transferred to you.

Cloak WAS Kamiroo's idea for one of his events he thought of. I modified it a bit.Basically when holding these weapons your character is 100% invisible standing still(not in bases or spar)25% invisible when standing still while in contact with an AOE item. Example of an AOE item is valentine heal,water,hell,etc.

Quake effect: A powerful effect that sends the victim actually flying off the ground backwards! The hit itself does 0 damage but after the victim hits the ground he/she takes 8 damage and is stunned for at least half a second.