Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first melee!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Came out upside down and bad lighting...my computer BEGAN loading era go last night...working on that better pic...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    Try to use less black for outlines, including some anti aliasing might make that look really nice
    Especially along the shaft...I noticed that too.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Emerals sword looks huge
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Had to zoom in on my iPad. Only the hilt is huge xD rest is probably ok.

i like it but a little more shading, but still i like it!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Emerald sword: definetly needs to have a shaping improvement on the hilt. Make handles smaller
    Axe/hammer: handle way to long, it's like twice as tall as the player. Fix shaping on blade. Use less black outline and more dark red / purple outline. This advice was once given to me by storm and honestly it was the most useful thing ever. You would be amazed how much of a difference outline makes.
    Sapphire sword: looks great, no noticeable flaws.

Be careful when making the diagonal frames on these weapons.

The emerald sword I had to rush through to be honest. I am actually working on a diff emerald weapon atm.

Wish I could post a more accurate pic as well.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    My new emerald staff since the sword didn't work out. My iPads camera failed. It actually looks a lot better than this :/