Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Harrasment is a serious thing. Why doesnt our staff help?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    For knowing Gunner, he never will do that. He one of the most mature guys on graal.
    Never said it was Gunner? I'm just contributing to the talk of sometimes admins not using their powers correctly or for the right reason.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by iSightMagus View Post
    So im sparring at the complex and i see gunner warp to A+ he reported players for harassment for calling him "ez" at sparring, last time i checked that was traditional in era, i stop sparring to see whats going on and gunner warps me to the box factory? Power abuse? i come back and he says 'this is your final warning' to the players who called A+ ez. I get called the N word, cotton picker, black monkey all the time! I report it and nothing is done! But when an admins friend gets harrassed they get their job done.
    I know right =_= gunner SERIOUSLY needs to get fired. Same with Xentic or whatever? Power abuse the crap out of everyone. Gunner gagged me for saying ' SUCK AN APPLE' to my friend.... What the heck... And xertic (whatever his name is) abuses the poo out if his staff stick. 2 worst Staff I've seen in my era life. Gunner helps a+ btw makes sure he wins in events.

Quote Originally Posted by Original iSnowy View Post
    I know right =_= gunner SERIOUSLY needs to get fired. Same with Xentic or whatever? Power abuse the crap out of everyone. Gunner gagged me for saying ' SUCK AN APPLE' to my friend.... What the heck... And xertic (whatever his name is) abuses the poo out if his staff stick. 2 worst Staff I've seen in my era life. Gunner helps a+ btw makes sure he wins in events.

You guys need to realise that some admins aren't hired to be nice and mature. For example ezio(sorry buddy) is not the most mature guy ever. Sit down and talk with him, you will find I am quite right. Xertic is a gfx team,not pr. Yeah gunner should be nice and all but I seriously doubt he is that bad. He is obviously here for a reason. Stop bashing admins and realize they are here to help you.

And a side note I believe A+ is staff as well, so why would he report someone for harassing? Doesn't make much sense right.

Stop hating on the staff and I wouldnt talk bad about ezio i have known him linger than you so I wouldnt judge him hes not afraid to prove a point but he wont be rude or immature about it. Treat him with respect and you will be given some. Why dont you all get to know the new admins you think they will stick you and gag you if your their friends? Stop complaining and make some new friends
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    And a side note I believe A+ is staff as well, so why would he report someone for harassing? Doesn't make much sense right.
    Well if a staff did report someone from their ios account I would think it would be because they cannot reach their computer at a certain time so they would get someone else to take care of the problem - only a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I'm not bashing ezio. I probably respect him more than almost anyone in the whole game. Just saying he's a funny guy who admittedly couldn't be pr due to his maturity level. He literally said that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Well if a staff did report someone from their ios account I would think it would be because they cannot reach their computer at a certain time so they would get someone else to take care of the problem - only a guess.

That could be a reasonable explanation, but we are talking about a case of harassment, where I'm lead to believe admins are supposed to be tolerant and shouldn't have to jail someone for being rude to them.

Having admin friends is bad. People now think slasher gives me free ec lol.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I'm not bashing ezio. I probably respect him more than almost anyone in the whole game. Just saying he's a funny guy who admittedly couldn't be pr due to his maturity level. He literally said that to me.
    I don't think it's entirely about maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I don't think it's entirely about maturity.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Some admins are here for their skills with development, not their skills with people.