Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Harrasment is a serious thing. Why doesnt our staff help?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Having admin friends is bad. People now think slasher gives me free ec lol.

I have many admin friends and I've never been accused of cheating the game. Besides yogy everyone knows You don't need any event coins from admins, as you destroy people at events.

Posting it to the public and saying how the staff aren't helping you at all, doesn't make this situation any better. I know jeni, and she will help just give her some time.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    That's the point I'm trying to make. Some admins are here for their skills with development, not their skills with people.
    But PRs should be good with people. That is a key part of their job.

Jeni earned her spot shes 1 of the best staff this servers ever seen she will help you.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

No doubt jeni is prolly currently the best, most helpful PR. I get more positive help out of her in a week than any other PR has given in the last two years. Though, i do think some PRs should be fired, and be replaced. Maturity is part of it, but being helpful with player-admin comms is in the PR job description. Immaturity can be necessary, because it best relates with the majority of the playerbase. A PR should really be right down the middle.

Banned
    She is qualified for one, and is mature+knowledgable.
    She suits as a PR. Maybe brought up to a PRA next level.
    The others are so-so, not all PR's like to reply back just cause their 'away' or busy.

Raiden is pretty good too and flo when she is on lol

jeni
    Thank you for your kind words, I am not a PR now for awhile since my role as Communications Admin is to manage these forums, email and the Moderators. I am on the management team and equal to PRA so I try to help them out whenever I can; however, whern it comes to PR discipline that is really something the PRA's need to address. As I see issues you raise on the forums I make them aware so that they can review and take any necessary action. We appreciate the constructive criticism as we all work together to make Era the best it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Raiden is pretty good too and flo when she is on lol
    Yeah they are both good.