Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My New Hat

My New Hat

Hey This is a new hat it took me 2 hours Date: 7/6/2013Winged God #A.png Tell Me How To Improve Shading,Shape,or Color Thanks
    Hey There Im an Era Graphics Artist Hit Me Up With Any help needed ill help i make free heads for anyone KingLegacy Since The start Pm me in game or Email Me @ [email protected]

i don't like the way the parts of it are joined together, the shading is too soft try making it look sparking or old and rusty, the shape is alright but pretty plain and boring, the color is good but needs different colors to bring out the texture of this hat.
    sorry if i offend you.

not at all thanks for the advice ill build from that
    Hey There Im an Era Graphics Artist Hit Me Up With Any help needed ill help i make free heads for anyone KingLegacy Since The start Pm me in game or Email Me @ [email protected]

Look at the similar object in real life or google lol, find darks and lights, add them to your hat. There you go, shading will be much better.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

lol well it was a really random hat lol i did the wings thinking about pikachu and the rest i drew but i have no glossy nor metalic or ect colors so i try to do my best :O

may I edit it and try to show you some options of shading? xD
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

do it yogy :c

yess

Here is what we have. On the first one I didnt want it to lose its style and gave it a simple shading. darker bottom and ligher top. On the 2nd one I played around and ave it kind of goldie shading
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

the second one looks boss send me a metalic/Chrome color template plz