Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gun: Sniper

Lightbulb New Gun: Sniper

I've seen every time of gun on graal except a sniper. I only see admins with these they should make a sniper in graal, that's a gun type that I don't think has ever been added. I would love to see a sniper in a gun shop and not outrageous prices like the BAR though, and damage won't really matter to me. I'm looking for price range of 10k - 65k. As high as I want it and that should be like weak sniper then make a 2nd one for 70k-200k. Hopefully some type of guns admin replies, thanks.

They should make it very high damage 100% accuracy but very slow. I would say 25 damage can shot once in 5 seconds. The price would be high though.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Aren't the Kar98k and Neo Rifle snipers?
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

and now he starts claiming that they should be nerfed
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

When and if snipers are added youd be looking at 15 damage, low clips, high freeze and a medium-low rate of fire

Soldier
    Maybe not make an entirely new gun, just maybe an add-on to guns like the neo rifle and Kar98

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    When and if snipers are added youd be looking at 15 damage, low clips, high freeze and a medium-low rate of fire
    What would the price be I want something affordable because if not I would have never made this thread.

I'm looking at 50-65k

Banned
    No the kar98 is not a sniper rifle. Its a standard german rifle during ww1. The neo rifle is more like a hunting rifle to me

Jester made a pretty sniper rifle. I'd like it very much if his was used when/if snipers are introduced.