Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Minigun and Flame

Minigun and Flame

Minigun=5 DMG in perfect, Insane fire rate, 50 Clip but it kickbacks when shooting

Flame=5 DMG in perfect,Insane fire rate, 30 clip but doesnt kickback when shooting.

Point is: Why is does a 200K gun have the same(or almost the same) stats as a 100EC gun? I kinda think its unfair and I suggest nerfing the minigun back to 4 DMG in perfect. What do you guys think?

Flame has a higher hit box thing, so it's easier to hit people. It also has burn effect
    I'm guessing you are a flame thrower owner?
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

that seems like a pretty appropriate nerf. and if you want to talk nerfs, how about the flamethrower? i think its range is too far. it reaches way too far for, well a flamethrower. And i think that along with anything else thats insanely pricey at the EC shop, the flamethrower is one of those thing that is there to prove that you have skill. to show off. its practical use is very useful in the end though.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.

i thought flame had less freeze and hit timer... and fatter bullets

He owns a flame thrower so he is just trying to get his gun to be better and then overpowered.
    Thread should just he close in my oppinion and it's not in the right section anyways.
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

Banned
    Flame hit box was reduced last time.
    I personally prefer bigger flames than small.

Olirus
    Flamethrower does more damage due to flame mechanic, same hit box, and according to recurvez himself it's better

Big Cheese
    flame also shoots in a straight line, making it easier to dodge than the minigun which has some spread.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    flame also shoots in a straight line, making it easier to dodge than the minigun which has some spread.
    Lmao, I beat a flame user 5-1 with a mini
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Lmao, I beat a flame user 5-1 with a mini
    Lmao, and minigun costs 200k...That's the whole point of this thread, bro; flamethrower, a weapon that costs 100 ec, can be beaten by a minigun, something that costs 200k gralats which anyone can get with iTunes. Please focus on nerfingthings like minigun; some people said they should refund all miniguns and turn the price into 300k, but that won't work either; people will still use more iTunes to buy it, and thus, only the extremely few people who worked for the minigun through jobs, won't buy it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    Flamethrower does more damage due to flame mechanic, same hit box, and according to recurvez himself it's better
    Yeah, it is, indeed, A BIT better in some people's opinions. I most likely would disagree tho; in a fight between minigun and flamethrower (1v1 in a pk arena, spar, base, gang spar, etc.), the minigun would win; both weapons have a fire rate and freeze of 0.1, and a bad reload, but the fact that minigun has more spread, and a clip size of 50, which is more than the flamethrower's clip of 30, would give the minigun a bigger advantage. Both players with the guns would probably spam at eachother, but when the guy with the flamethrower has to refill his clip, the guy with the minigun would have him finished already.