Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gun: Sniper

Banned
    snipers in era just does not sound right. The gameplay style is always moving yet a sniper will be just a sitting duck. How about you can move and shoot with sniper rifle BUT if you dont deploy the bipod your accuracy will be misserable. Like the LMGs in battlefield.

People tend to deal with the accuracy problem in battlefield, from what I've seen. I would honestly love the idea of snipers. High Damage, Low Clip, 100% Accuracy, and low fire rates seem good to me. But don't add huge freeze rates. That would make it almost impossible to use.

CoRR a high freeze rate would be what balances the gun out.

The freeze rate would also be what makes the gun useless. If you do 15 damage, take at least 2 seconds to shoot, 2 seconds to move, have 100% accuracy, and have small clips, it's not worth it. Try buying the KAR98k. It'd basically be that with a different look, and more damage. The gun is 3k for a reason.

Banned
    low rof is better since now a days with that blasted hit registration timer heck all automatic guns takes 2-3 rounds automatic fire to deal another set of damage to a person. KAR98 is good, i like it.

Make the gun 1 clip with a very long reload but with average freeze rate.

Banned
    lik m1 reload?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    Aren't the Kar98k and Neo Rifle snipers?
    I think they are categorized as dmr's (atleast nowadays) if you are not familiar what a dmr is its the weapons that is used at around 300-800 meters. Considering sniper rifles can be effective up to +1600 meter the kar98k is a pretty weak rifle IMO. Back in the day it was defenetly considered a sniper rifle.
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    lik m1 reload?
    Yes a bit like m1 reload or slightly shorter. The sniper is probably not going to be in the high tier range, but is probably going to be the strongest gun with the bullet damage itself.

Snipers will be on graal soon. I know this or a fact. Possibly a new gun shop ��