Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gun: Sniper

I just want a huge gun like sniper that's affordable I don't care about stats, as long as its a sniper and in price range of 50-65k I don't give a crap about stats.

Make a powerful weapon type that is up there with bar, we have alot of cheap weapons to buy with anything else good going into auctions.

The snipers arent going to be out of place, think of them as the TAURUS but with more damage

Banned
    So in other words a OP gun class? Great ._.

Only thing that keeps the taurus from being OP is the fact that it takes 5 shot 1 kill. A gun like that with 15 damage wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew op.

That doesn't even make sense, the taurus isnt op because it has a high freeze, low rate of fire and a low clip, even though it does the most single bullet damage out of anygun it isnt powerful because just landing those 5 shots without being hit is hard, even landing more than 1 shot is hard for most players which is why the gun only costs 6k or something

I saw redboy sparring with an actual sniper rifle(i don't know why he was considering he isn't a gun admins or anything), but it's like a taurus like sam said but high freeze and i think 12-13 damage

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That doesn't even make sense, the taurus isnt op because it has a high freeze, low rate of fire and a low clip, even though it does the most single bullet damage out of anygun it isnt powerful because just landing those 5 shots without being hit is hard, even landing more than 1 shot is hard for most players which is why the gun only costs 6k or something
    Which is why I think the sniper should also have a bit less freeze. The Sniper will be practically useless to most players if you make it "like the Taurus with more damage". The kick on a rifle (of any sort, excluding a .50) is more manageable than a sidearm of any sort (excluding a .50). If you were to go out and shoot a Mosin Nagant, and then shoot a M9, you'll find that it's slightly easier to deal with the Nagant (unless you actually have some decent arm muscles). The whole situation is different though, if you're shooting .50 Cal weapons. You'll pretty much immediately regret thinking you have much control over that .50 while standing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    you idiot, read my mother ducking post, I said a OP class of guns. The taurus is not OP in the slightest, since
    A. the freeze
    B. Small Clip
    C. 5 shot 1 kill
    13 damage would be 4 shots one kill aka over powered. the highest the damage can be is 11 if your to keep the sniper rifles like the taurus

No, 13 dmg, large freeze rate 3 bullet clip and long reload sounds like a good sniper to me. Maybe also make a better one for like 150ec at 15 dmg, average freeze rate, 5 clip and long reloads. That would be a great weapon.
    How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!

Banned
    no, 13 damage is way too much damage, it will just be pbp all over again, but this time not as annoying and a bit easier to kill.
    highest damage a sniper can be in good shape is 11.