Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gun: Sniper

Why would people buy sniper rifles if the tauros is as good as it x-x i think your should take your own advise and read your own posts before you post them

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    Which is why I think the sniper should also have a bit less freeze. The Sniper will be practically useless to most players if you make it "like the Taurus with more damage". The kick on a rifle (of any sort, excluding a .50) is more manageable than a sidearm of any sort (excluding a .50). If you were to go out and shoot a Mosin Nagant, and then shoot a M9, you'll find that it's slightly easier to deal with the Nagant (unless you actually have some decent arm muscles). The whole situation is different though, if you're shooting .50 Cal weapons. You'll pretty much immediately regret thinking you have much control over that .50 while standing.
    I didnt say it was going to be identicle stats, i just used the tauros as an example. And the post about the 50 cal having more kick than a pistol means that if i was to be realistic i should infact be adding more freeze to it and not less

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Why would people buy sniper rifles if the tauros is as good as it x-x i think your should take your own advise and read your own posts before you post them
    Its better as it has more damage, same rof, same reload of taurus. You will be surprised how many people will buy a reskin of a gun with more damage. You will be surprised. Or instead make it 11 damage + knockback, like a upgraded peacekeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That doesn't even make sense, the taurus isnt op because it has a high freeze, low rate of fire and a low clip, even though it does the most single bullet damage out of anygun it isnt powerful because just landing those 5 shots without being hit is hard, even landing more than 1 shot is hard for most players which is why the gun only costs 6k or something
    what price are we looking at -.-

I want snipers in era because they look amazing I see Recurvez with sniper and I'm so jealous. It's so sleek and big it looks good,

The reason we wants snipers is because there is NO real sniper in era. Look at all the weapons we have in era. We have so many guns but not one sniper rifle. Assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, SMGs, LMG, battle rifles, machine pistols, grenade launchers, bazookas, etc. What's keeping the sniper rifle from being released into era? You realize there are so many different sniper prototypes that could have been released?

It's understandable that there is other weapons that could act like a sniper. The problem is, it doesn't feel like you're using a sniper. Call yourself a sniper and yet you're only using a pistol. It doesn't seem right. Peacemaker is the closest it can get to a sniper, why not make a sniper like that weapon. Peacemaker acts like it's a slug shotgun or something. We need the animations and sound to give the feel of using a sniper. The sniper doesn't need to be 15 damage exact, but it needs to be somewhere in the 10 damage range.

Please do this for us, and release a sniper rifle. Preferably a bolt action sniper rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    The reason we wants snipers is because there is NO real sniper in era. Look at all the weapons we have in era. We have so many guns but not one sniper rifle. Assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, SMGs, LMG, battle rifles, machine pistols, grenade launchers, bazookas, etc. What's keeping the sniper rifle from being released into era? You realize there are so many different sniper prototypes that could have been released?

It's understandable that there is other weapons that could act like a sniper. The problem is, it doesn't feel like you're using a sniper. Call yourself a sniper and yet you're only using a pistol. It doesn't seem right. Peacemaker is the closest it can get to a sniper, why not make a sniper like that weapon. Peacemaker acts like it's a slug shotgun or something. We need the animations and sound to give the feel of using a sniper. The sniper doesn't need to be 15 damage exact, but it needs to be somewhere in the 10 damage range.

Please do this for us, and release a sniper rifle. Preferably a bolt action sniper rifle.
    ^^^

Angry Sniper

I've made many threads on a sniper for graal, I spoke to Bas! Today and he said if they make one it going to be 100k+ I got really mad once I heard that. I want a sniper to be 50-65k. At least make an expensive one and cheap sucky one just make it look like a good sniper. If a sniper comes out and is more than 65k I'm will be done with the game. Anybody who wants my items can have them, just wait for a sniper to come out.

Banned
    ill take your items, but a sniper would be like a taurus just 11 damage instead of 10

Why so high WTF? The reason why I don't want it to be so expensive is because I'm wasting my money on a stupid *** game for fake money I don't mind but not that much either just like why 10 damage why not 5-7 or 8? Make it a weak sniper like the Ballista on BO2.