Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: event coin upload error froze on saying upload...

Post event coin upload error froze on saying upload...

I think i have discoverd the issue as to why some peepole didnt get a event coin when uploading to facebook such as a facebook crashes etc here recently there has been a new software introduced and is becoming quite popular it is in detail a pokemon or gameboy app that can play gameboy games?... I belive in the process of getting it you must reset your date to a 2012 and like i said maybe it is getting popular so maybe this hapend to you you might have reset your date to a lower setting thus facebook freezes and dosent allow any uploads etc app store sonnection interuption and i said maybe there might be some other reason even if your dates off or time facebook will not work
    Last edited by Blu; 11-07-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Well for one you should try to do events for ec.

Also make sure you allow facebook on era by going to your ios settings for the app. Make sure you're logged in. Ec screenshots are limited, as they should be, so you won't get the ec given to you just because you weren't able to get the screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I see what he means. It happened to me for ages a while ago but seemed to fix itself. Just check Facebook is allowed and if it is then you may just have to wait for it to resolve itself.

it is allowed facebook froze not didn't allow it froze on uploading

Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    That actually happened to me when they first updated to work with ios7. I had to reallow facebook because it was shut off for some reason, and when I toook a screenshot it would be facebook's white screen frozen, then would start to flip back and forth from era to facebook. If that's happening to you, just leave it that way for awhile and if it doesn't start doing something like from above you might have to keep trying out other ways to fix it.
    (You might have a different problem that might need to be fixed if it's not allowing it)
    What device do you have?

I'm not sure of the problem then. Could have been too many people trying to upload at once or something.

it woked forbme butbim on andrpid so i didnt need to upload cc

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    That actually happened to me when they first updated to work with ios7. I had to reallow facebook because it was shut off for some reason, and when I toook a screenshot it would be facebook's white screen frozen, then would start to flip back and forth from era to facebook. If that's happening to you, just leave it that way for awhile and if it doesn't start doing something like from above you might have to keep trying out other ways to fix it.
    (You might have a different problem that might need to be fixed if it's not allowing it)
    What device do you have?
    the thing I don't understand is I got the upload from the other day that proves that it isn't my fault its some sort of error facebook had... im on apple ipad 2 I alwayse see pepeole complaining about not getting the ec so maybe its just snks fault for not taking head to so many players complaints off issues

the thing I don't understand is I got the upload from the other day that proves that it isn't my fault its some sort of error facebook had... im on apple ipad 2 I alwayse see pepeole complaining about not getting the ec so maybe its just snks fault for not taking head to so many players complaints off issues
    Well I wish I could help you out, I have the same iPad as you and haven't had any trouble with facebook other than reallowing facebook, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I hope they fix the problem soon :/

Banned
    Make sure you've given facebook the correct permissions needed (to post on your wall) and that your login information is correct.