Thread: Need second leader.

Need second leader.

Firstly what he must do. Ok. He must base in my gang when i say go base. He must wear tag 24/7. He must make my gang better. He must make my gang every day get base at least 5 minutes. 5 minutes it is if every base is hard. He must have at least 800 hours and weapon which costs at least 80k. What he can do. He can rec and kick and change gang news. He can give ranks. If i let he can go another gang for time but after set tag of my gang again. What he cant do. Kick pro guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Firstly what he must do. Ok. He must base in my gang when i say go base. He must wear tag 24/7. He must make my gang better. He must make my gang every day get base at least 5 minutes. 5 minutes it is if every base is hard. He must have at least 800 hours and weapon which costs at least 80k. What he can do. He can rec and kick and change gang news. He can give ranks. If i let he can go another gang for time but after set tag of my gang again. What he cant do. Kick pro guys.
    Wow its showing that you rely on the second leader instead of you...and the part "He must make my gang better" i was laughing because that is your role to make your gang better not the second leader. My only advise is if your gang is new, start up recruiting noobs because I realize noobs are useful to new gangs like mine I started recruiting noobs then after we got a base about 5-10 minutes...pros started to join my gang so just recruit with the requirements of "Knowledge in basing" and a gun with ak or better or melees (For flag rushing)...dont mind the kills. So good luck in your gang.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Thanks. When i wrote make my gang better i mean that he must think about what will be if... So he willnt say all come the hardest base and etc