Thread: PBP Shotgun

PBP Shotgun

I've been inactive for a couple of weeks. Ever since I returned, I rarely notice anyone using the PBP Shotgun. I would like to know what happened to it. Was it nerfed? If it was nerfed, did the admins nerfed its rate of fire or damage (sry for asking this, sometimes the description tells wrong info) or its reload time?
    Thanks
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Not sure- I know last time I was PKing (about a week ago), it was still overpowered as all getout.
    I don't think they would have changed it though.

Even though it was still overpowered after my nerf, people complained when I nerfed it.
    If there was another nerf, people would definitely complain, and I'm sure we'd have at least one thread about it.

These people pay good money to win without the application of skill, and Graal makes major bucks on people with this mentality.

There's no way I could PK with these guns and feel any sort of dignity-- it's just degrading.

I haven't noticed any less people using it but I also haven't noticed a nerf or at least not a considerable one.

PBP hasn't changed, it's often used outside of bases now, since the hit timer still applies there.

I feel it was nerfed since it took me 6 shots to take someone down but maybe that's just because my gun is rusty.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

The damage was reduced by 1.

It defiantly was reduced but is still one of the better weapons on Graal even though its a noob weapon