Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

76 76.00%
  • Disagree

24 24.00%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Gun Refund

I tallied up the prices of all the guns i WOULD sell at 50%, after playing since release, and got the number 111,450. To be honest, I blow through that immediately, I'd be forced to buy $15 iTunes cash to get the 40k for the Metal Storm I want, anyway. The server only benefits from a refund system in the long run, as after players get sick of all their weapons, they buy new ones. Eventually dwindling their money supply down, forcing them to buy gralat packs so they can get new guns without selling their already-good ones. It's not an immediate money maker, but more so a long one.
    MASTER OF MY CRAFT.

Thumbs up

Nah haters who disagree should just gtfo of this thread since you guys already voted no and gave your opinions. i think you guys are out of place now since "Yes" votes almost quadruple your votes. You guys especially xJudgementx members should just leave instead of reviving a flame war again and "wishing" for me to get banned which is not happening.

P.S: xSTARx nice try reviving a flame war thats already been settled by Ren
    Last edited by Xaldin; 02-01-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    This is what you gave me.

P.S XSTARX maybe you should stop replying in every thread with your bullcraps I am noticing every thread they made your their like an antagonist. Stop trying to role or please maybe reply with something that will make sense.

I gave my disagreement and this is what I get. 'Bull crap, get off, negative comments'.
    When do you ever say "oh you're right, but let's wait for others".
    Majority never always win, it's not their choice to see this being made out, it's what the staffs decides.
    A choice was made, even a senior staff said it won't happen. Followed by a few more staffs.

And this is call Insulting.
    Where you hate the economy system of a game and tries to demand changes for it.
    No one has ever placed you in charge, you've got what you need. Now what do you really really need next?

And stop insulting my gang including my member(s).
    Have I ever insulted you or your gang? Try to think what you did all this time.
    I just want you to gtfo instead of trying to revive a flame war thats already been settled. Just leave now and dont mind this thread we already got your opinion. Cant you notice your just the only one who disagree that still give your disageement opinion for whatever we(who voted yes) say? you're worst than DaScientist and Higbey man.

Banned
    There you go again. With the bad remark on my gang here.
    You've talked to me many times in-game wishing I'm banned from this site, what do you think will happen next?
    Just block me then, there's so many functions in this forums that you can use.
    Yet you're still here trying to destroy my rep with your thoughts.
    I already settled down and you're still bragging about it too, don't you ever noticed what you've been doing?

brag what do you know what you're doing? I already stopped when Ren settled us now you come here and quote the things its already settled? isnt it inappropriate for you?

Banned
    Let's see then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Please keep this discussion on-topic. Discussing the possibility of gun refunds is fine, but don't turn it into a flame war. Keep off-topic discussions in PMs.

Currently there aren't going to be gun refunds at this time, however if this changes then everyone here will be the first to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    sorry I will try to handle kids will not happen again
    Oh the irony. You didn't actually "handle" anything but came up with excuses to blame others.
    And this is where I stopped, not gonna affect the company anymore with mindless posts from others.
    Last edited by Star*; 02-01-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    I just want you to gtfo instead of trying to revive a flame war thats already been settled. Just leave now and dont mind this thread we already got your opinion. Cant you notice your just the only one who disagree that still give your disageement opinion for whatever we(who voted yes) say? you're worst than DaScientist and Higbey man.
    I still disagree, XSTARSX just gave you the answer 'Curently there aren't gonna be refunds at this time' man seriously, you need 100 admins more to say you it can be realized? all the admins that had posted here says that we can't do it and deal with it gun refunds can't be implemented don't go forward with your thread when all admins say no, do you need more admins to tell you this? sorry for being like this but I'm up enough with this.

and don't say that a whole gang disagrees your opinion just when there are 2 members in the same gang here posting

Banned
    Okay, this has obviously created a large flame war, so I'll be closing the thread.