100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

76 76.00%
  • Disagree

24 24.00%
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If only you would start thinking and stop affecting era economy with this terrible idea that everyone knows that it will never happen even if era dies.
    Who would join a game where guns get a refund? It's so stupid to think the community will agree to it.
    Their all run by the same owners, they never even want this.
    Have you even seen snk post? He already replied 'no' and people here still bragging about new ideas to make this idea alive and ongoing.
    If you ever think why many people including you agree to this. Then this isn't right place for you to be.
    uhuh I already heard this crap before wait let me remember... oh yeah! when the Trade System is a hot topic they say it will destroy the economy and era will be dead! guess what happened to era? When the trade tables are released era player count tripled from barely 800 to 2500!
    And you flawed again-.- wanna see how may agree and disagree in gun refunding? I'm sure its double from the ones who disagree.

Bringing up your own thoughts; why snk made all guns fully repaired for this Christmas?
    Since he did a good favour, don't throw it away easily just cause you have guns you don't use.
    I have so many not-used guns and I repaired them even if they are not good.
    Another crap>.> haven't you think that snk just repaired all the guns for christmas? what happened if those became rusty again?
    dont answer I already knew whats in your peanut mind... "wait for another christmas!" yah good thinking.

Banned
    Your the thread owner. Of course you will support your 'terrific' idea!
    Why didn't I think of that? Oh right, because people simply side with something that they don't seem to do much and just trust their way of doing nothing, absolutely nothing!
    I'm gonna ignore this thread because we already gave you our opinions, do you need snk or Jeni here to answer you too?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Your the thread owner. Of course you will support your 'terrific' idea!
    Why didn't I think of that? Oh right, because people simply side with something that they don't seem to do much and just trust their way of doing nothing, absolutely nothing!
    I'm gonna ignore this thread because we already gave you our opinions, do you need snk or Jeni here to answer you too?
    You're right its my idea that means i need to support it. Isn't threads made to get the opinions of those who agree and disagree? Yah please ignore this thread because you already lost and we dont need your replies that doesn't make sense.
    Yah sure please call any admin to side with you and clean your tainted reputation. as if they will back you up and join you're useless opinions.

P.S: I cant urge to tell you that your reply really doesn't make sense please clarify it.

Just close this thread gun refunds won't be implemented! No matter how many threads you make how many complaints there are GUN REFUNDS WONT BE IMPLEMENTED!!! It's a stupid idea anyways :P
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Most people will be happy if guns can be refunded.however,so many had already thought about the outcome and disapproved your thread.

Your reason was"Better than seeing our gun getting rusty and not being used in our inventories thinking that we made a very wrong choice since you guys are releasing new guns!"

Your reason was vague.seeing rusty guns make u guilty that you bought the wrong ones?thats sad.how about drill some minerals and get it into perfect shape.if not I'd rather u recommend some gun incinerator idea so u can destroy your rusty guns that brings you bad memories.You bought it.

Having gun refunds is like undo-ing your mistakes.let me tell u what the others had been trying to tell u.gun refunds will never happen,and before u buy a gun.go and ask a weapons expert in the forums

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Most people will be happy if guns can be refunded.however,so many had already thought about the outcome and disapproved your thread.

Your reason was"Better than seeing our gun getting rusty and not being used in our inventories thinking that we made a very wrong choice since you guys are releasing new guns!"

Your reason was vague.seeing rusty guns make u guilty that you bought the wrong ones?thats sad.how about drill some minerals and get it into perfect shape.if not I'd rather u recommend some gun incinerator idea so u can destroy your rusty guns that brings you bad memories.You bought it.

Having gun refunds is like undo-ing your mistakes.let me tell u what the others had been trying to tell u.gun refunds will never happen,and before u buy a gun.go and ask a weapons expert in the forums
    Are you here because XSTARX sent you? I wonder how many xJudgementx members will be coming here soon. I don't wanna flame war here but your just another dummy. First of all please read all the comments in these thread not just come here for XSTARX's sake.
    I say "better than" if you can understand the whole sentence my point is that they release good guns then release another better gun then another overpowerd gun now what will you do with your first good gun that you bought just weeks after era was released and the gun you bought just recently?what will you mostly use? Try to read and understand first dummy.The sentence you quoted is just a one reason I say if you read the whole comments here I am sure I provided more opinions like the guns being nerfed after we buy. and for gods sake did i say the guns are my bad memories? how is that even possible?:?
    Theres no weapon expert forum before this forum is just new how dumb you are?

I hear those "can never happen" bull****s before same us the trade system "can never happen" haha so funny!
    Last edited by Xaldin; 01-04-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Banned
    I'm coming into this thread once again cause your being an insolent player.
    It's already given to everyone that refunds never happen. Era isn't PC, it's just a iOs app in the first place before it was released to FB then android.
    The trade system was made because drop was changed, that is nothing related to what we are speaking to you.

You want a refund? Go era PC, I'm sure the admins there are bad enough compared to era.
    I have a lot of guns and I still use them even if they suck, at least it's fun to use something you have been keeping it in your inventory.
    And it's not I want help, I don't need one even if some people sees what we are doing.
    Their just here to give a hand because they also know what era will be like if something like this happens.

11 Pages, total votes: 9
    Is that reasonable to vote now?

Edit: Before weapons experts thread was made, jeni already made a thread about gun stats.
    You should read it and not make things up.
    Look at this: http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...?97-Gun-Guides
    Point proven.

Ok so, I can understand were you are coming from wanting a refund on guns you dont use much anymore. As Star said I still have guns in my inventory that I rarely use but are still fun to use at times. Specially in spar for fun. Heres the problem, if everyone could refund a gun lets say refund a bar for 50% off you will get 100k back right? Ok so bar is the best gun in the game why would anyone want to refund that? Lets say you refund a lower price gun that you dont want lets take the pbp. Ok so you get 62.5k back now what will that even be used for? I dont even think the sten is that much maybe it is I forgot. Another problem. Refundable guns ok so if you could refund guns whenever you want nobody would pay for itunes and pay for gralats packs. If nobody pays for those gralat packs the server will shut down fairly quickly and then we wont even be able to play graal? In the end graal dies if this happens ok so im sorry but I vote against it.

Let me just end this conversation right here and I will be very honest with you, I don't care if you want gun refunds it wont happen there are people with 40+ guns they would sell all the guns except the maybe 4 they use the most and then they would buy op guns this is up-surd this article makes me sick because you don't understand that 10% is being very very generous maybe just maybe there might be a way to refund the guns you don't use and maybe era can give you a small coupon off the next hat or car or bomb that you buy... Restrictions is what makes era go round if you don't like it leave era because restrictions don't like you either buddy.

Just another bad idea...