100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

76 76.00%
  • Disagree

24 24.00%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    It's what a bunch of games do, like Eliminate Pro, for example. I don't remember the cost of stuff on that game, but if you bought something for, lets say, 10000, you'd get like 1000, or maybe less, I don't remember.
    you should get 75% withing the first 24 hours Then 50% all time after that. We dont know what to expect really when we buy guns and melees so i think we should be able to refund them and ec items ... for full price lol

Quote Originally Posted by CROOK215 View Post
    you should get 75% withing the first 24 hours Then 50% all time after that. We dont know what to expect really when we buy guns and melees so i think we should be able to refund them and ec items ... for full price lol
    agreed on guns

We dont know what to expect really when we buy guns...
    So, this is the biggest issue or concern after a gun purchase?

OreOs
    Next time ask a weapon's expert before you buy the gun

This is good
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Guns should not be refundable. Simply because the server needs money. Many people call snk and Stefan etc lazy. The reality is that the server costs money to run, if u honestly believe snk just wakes up, opens his mail box, and pulls out stacks of checks from the server, your dead wrong. If you take away money from the server, the server gets worse, it's that simple. If gun refunds are added, then it should definitely be maxed at 10%. Consult a weapons expert and make smart purchases.

well maybe the ones that are saying "consult a weapon expert and putting the thread are new"
    this forum is just created past 2-4 months. Old days of era

the main problem here is that we, old players bought old guns that are not getting used now because there are newer guns. instead of us not using then and just letting them in our inventory rusty, why not refund them to get little money back? Please read and think first before commenting here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    the main problem here is that we, old players bought old guns that are not getting used now because there are newer guns. instead of us not using then and just letting them in our inventory rusty, why not refund them to get little money back? Please read and think first before commenting here.
    But this is like renting guns; you buy it, use it until you get something better, and then you sell it back for a bit of cash.
    I recall Snake Rekon being against gun refunds due to it being similar to a rental service, and I agree with that.