100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

76 76.00%
  • Disagree

24 24.00%
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Refund

Banned
    Guns being refunded will not be allowed in iEra.
    They made the guns from scratch at first and gave it their best, now you're like wanting to refund them to get- a BAR, auctions or PBP?
    Then I'll see everyone with BAR in spars and PK.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    They made the guns from scratch at first and gave it their best, now you're like wanting to refund them to get- a BAR, auctions or PBP?
    You dont understand. we nee a gun refund system because we are not using our old guns because of the newer ones. why the heck its hard for you to understand? do you even read? and of course what will we do to the money when we refund? we will buy newer guns or auction. Is it whats the theme of this gang? Cops vs Gangsters where you pk and base? and who give a crap if they made it from scratch? its their job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    You need to stop thinking you're in charge. It's incredibly rude and obnoxious, and badmins didn't "make the guns from scratch", they used most of the ganis and graphics from Era.

It should be atleast 50% +.. I dont use 90% of my guns and i never will.. if i have a better gun why would i use the worse one? Refunds on guns should come out soon.. ppl are getting mad.

Are you not getting it? Were buying the gun full price and refunding half.. Are u saying u dont care about all the guns u bought before and are just sitting in ur inventory?

I don't think guns should be refunded, or else people would just buy a gun then return it and etc.., I think fail had a reason if there was ever to have guns refunded to give at most 25% so that will convince players not to trade in their items.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

I agree weird (and failure), that 25% refund is most reasonable. You don't have to use your best gun, you noobs clearly don't understand. Take ghettoicedtea for example, he has a bar and such, and chooses to own you bar nubs with KAP40 instead.

Crap guns are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I agree weird (and failure), that 25% refund is most reasonable. You don't have to use your best gun, you noobs clearly don't understand. Take ghettoicedtea for example, he has a bar and such, and chooses to own you bar nubs with KAP40 instead.

Crap guns are fun.
    you sir dont understand. the problem here is that the guns are just sitting in our inventory getting rusty. seing them just think that we wasted money. Well how can you think of that if your money are still from your parents. that explains

Oh dear. You still haven't come to the realization... Which proves to me your immaturity. This game is a "waste" for the most part. But it's fun for some people, so then it's
    Not a waste.

Don't accuse me of "not understanding." I totally understand the position your in and the regret your feeling, which is why you made this thread.

Trust me, I've seen plenty of these threads, and this is just another one.
    Also, you have to realize this game and it's owner, Eurocenter, has to make money. Gun refunds won't help their profitable cause. Your also not being open-minded about the situation, so you can't fully understand the situation

whats wrong with refunding for 70%? they will permanently get the 30% and if we buy another gun we need to add more money then refund again. If the loop continues they will end up getting 30% every refund this will still give them money and also give what the player wants instead of ripping us of and will cause for the player not to spend any more real life money to buy gralats because they will just stick on the gun they bought.