Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My New Gun "The Honeybadger"

Banned
    Why does it look similar to ss50 auction gun...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    2/10 would not buy
    Only Bad Review Ive Heard So Far

Quote Originally Posted by CROOK215 View Post
    Only Bad Review Ive Heard So Far
    You're about to get a worse one.
    First off, I'm going to complain about you coming across to me as someone who has a very bad attitude. You're very conceited about yourself, sorry, just my gut feeling.
    Your grammar is horrendously bad because you're capitalising EVERY SINGLE WORD. I now want to gouge my eyes out because I think that your typing skills have triggered cancer in my eyes.

The gun.
    The gun.
    The gun.
    First off, your reasoning is behind Call of Duty: Ghosts.
    Call of Duty.
    I want to murder you already. You're inspired by Call of Duty? Really? The Honeybadger isn't that good of a firearm, and you're saying it should do 9-10 DAMAGE.
    That is truly horrendous. You want a copy? You're trying to dig your way to a free BAR pretty much.
    I haven't even gone on about the graphics yet. They're awful. They look nothing like an actual Honeybadger. I doubt call of duty portrayed it any differently and partly blame Call of Duty for the bad graphics, but it's very, very small. It almost looks like it was drawn in a square. The magazine is quite fat and small, also.
    Heck, even the handle looks screwed, what did you even base that off of, it just doesn't look like, well, anything, and I'm going to say right now, the idea of an AAC Honeybadger is great, a very compact, hard to get to mind you, but it's fitting for era.
    GET RID OF THAT MILITARY EOTECH.
     Spoiler

The shading is so blurry! I can barely see the detail.
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    The shading is so blurry! I can barely see the detail.
    Shading is awful.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    You're about to get a worse one.
    First off, I'm going to complain about you coming across to me as someone who has a very bad attitude. You're very conceited about yourself, sorry, just my gut feeling.
    Your grammar is horrendously bad because you're capitalising EVERY SINGLE WORD. I now want to gouge my eyes out because I think that your typing skills have triggered cancer in my eyes.

The gun.
    The gun.
    The gun.
    First off, your reasoning is behind Call of Duty: Ghosts.
    Call of Duty.
    I want to murder you already. You're inspired by Call of Duty? Really? The Honeybadger isn't that good of a firearm, and you're saying it should do 9-10 DAMAGE.
    That is truly horrendous. You want a copy? You're trying to dig your way to a free BAR pretty much.
    I haven't even gone on about the graphics yet. They're awful. They look nothing like an actual Honeybadger. I doubt call of duty portrayed it any differently and partly blame Call of Duty for the bad graphics, but it's very, very small. It almost looks like it was drawn in a square. The magazine is quite fat and small, also.
    Heck, even the handle looks screwed, what did you even base that off of, it just doesn't look like, well, anything, and I'm going to say right now, the idea of an AAC Honeybadger is great, a very compact, hard to get to mind you, but it's fitting for era.
    GET RID OF THAT MILITARY EOTECH.
    aac-honey-badger-b.jpg6317732338_0fcaabe587_z.jpg
    I was basing my design off of these 2 pictures just so you know.
    1st of all I dont see the bad reason from being inspired by cod, it's the #1 rated first person shooter franchise of all time
    Secondly, the gun isnt actually that bad in the game nor in person, the gun i made looks pretty damn close to the pictures and its just my rough draft.

Quote Originally Posted by CROOK215 View Post
    aac-honey-badger-b.jpg6317732338_0fcaabe587_z.jpg
    I was basing my design off of these 2 pictures just so you know.
    1st of all I dont see the bad reason from being inspired by cod, it's the #1 rated first person shooter franchise of all time
    Secondly, the gun isnt actually that bad in the game nor in person, the gun i made looks pretty damn close to the pictures and its just my rough draft.
    I'd like to refer to the stock size and the weapon length. Your graphic is squished and makes it look square. From what I've heard, the Honey badger isn't all that good. My elder brother is a low rank in the military, but he got to fire one and told me he didn't like it. He is a hard ***, and signed up to the military just to show that off because apparently his brother wasn't a big enough audience for his boasting.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by eden View Post
    I'd like to refer to the stock size and the weapon length. Your graphic is squished and makes it look square. From what I've heard, the Honey badger isn't all that good. My elder brother is a low rank in the military, but he got to fire one and told me he didn't like it. He is a hard ***, and signed up to the military just to show that off because apparently his brother wasn't a big enough audience for his boasting.
    Cool.

I honestly hate giving bad reviews but 1 word of criticism is worth a thousand sentences of compliments.

A'ight, so first of all this isn't cod era has a completely different theme than cod.
    Second, the gun itself needs some work. Make shading less boxy, make certain parts poke out less. Don't use solid black outline. Never, and I mean NEVER. Make any gfx based solely off an image you got on Google images. Remember era has much more compressed images. When you shade make a palette of about 5 max shades, and increase he contrast along with the light. Shade randomly,but not obnoxiously.

I'm not gonna shoot you down like Eden, it has potential. Practice.
    On a side note, don't bother posting the weapon stats, as you don't decide them.
    Also it's not fair for you to make a gun, that is overpowered, auction only, and you get it for free when only a limited number of people get it

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Got agree with Eden though. Gun looks awful... I know I couldn't do better but come on...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"