Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 new events!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Cool 3 new events!

1) Ship wars(Team):
    Two big boats have 5-20 players. Players have 2 minutes to fortify boat and set up things such as barricades,bombs,traps, and 1 cannon that does 45 damage per hit,slow *** reload,spot on accuracy,and a fast ball.This is just the basics. Now if you don't mind I am going to get a lil more into this.

While the timer is going players can have weapons such as:

Loadouts(weapons you choose while boats are preparing):
    Tomahawk:Its chop is my deathblow.8 damage,fast, dual wield(toggleable)
    Cutlass:7 damage,swift,wearable on back.
    Knife:6 damage,swift, and has 5% chance to poison due to rust.
    Mercenaries axe:8 damage,medium speed,wearable on back.
    Dirk:7 damage,medium speed,wearable on side.
    Claymore:9 damage,relatively slow,wearable on back.
    Musket:8 damage,slow *** reload, wearable on back,bayonet option.
    Blunderbussdon't know if this is already in graal if so then same stats as normal):7 damage,fast bullets, one shot but you get 150 of them.
    Bow:7 damage but great accuracy and fast reload time.
    Raiderz throwing knife: serrated edge throwing knife that does 7 damage and fast rate of fire.
    Hatchet:throwing axe dealing 9 damage and fast throw.

Bombs/traps:
    Mine:step on them and receive 5 damage each team gets 100
    Triprope:if you walk on them you are knocked forward but stunned for a second or two. Does 5 damage.
    x100
    Exploding barrels:8 damage. Explode when hit.x100
    Grapeshot:shoots rocks in all directions when thrown. Can hurt you if you aren't behind something. 4 damage per rock.x50
    Bear trap50
    The deal with these is once they are all gone they are ALL gone. Each player can hold 10 of each thing though...maybe more if some are left over...

Barricades:
    Wooden crate: undestroyable, basically simple cover.x200 10 per person.
    Wire fence: has 25 health.x50 5 per person.
    Door:same door used in bases. Same health.x20 one per person.

All ships look like a modified PZ but with four additional rooms:
    Recovery infirmary: full of 10 beds that heal 10 HP every second. This is an intense game...sorry.
    Spartan room: opens when their are 10 people left. Has 5 bazookas with 10 bullets that each do 9 damage and knockback. Spawns on the top deck,door must be destroyed to enter,door has 100 HP.
    Hat room: room where all leftover winners get stylish pirate hats.
    Room 4: Just another room with some walls...and a bed that heals like a normal bed from the hospital and can hold 6 people.

This is a deadliest warrior style game. Last team with people standing wins.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Say hello to camping.

2)Twisted:

Similar to my maze minigame. One person is killer though. LMS game. Killer gets 200 health(crazy right?Just read) and can choose closeouts ^_^. The killer gets a nice mask with a bloody sad theatre face. Wearing a black robe also. Killer is also faster than players.
    Here are some of my loadouts and such:

Killer can choose any of these weapons with CLOAK ABILITY(press the cloak icon and you go invisible for 5 seconds,useful to make an escape or a kill!):
    Knife: a bloody kitchen knife that does 8 damage and swift. Cloak.
    Killers Katana: black katana that deals 9 damage and swift. Cloak.
    BAR: normal bar ^_^. Cloak.
    MOD. Pbp: faster rate of fire than PbP almost automatic. Spread is a bit more compact. Cloak.
    Battleaxe: slow axe deals 10 damage per hit. Wearable on back. Cloak.
    Murder gloves: Glowing black gloves. 15 damage if the killer actually manages to grab your character with these. No cloak o.o'. Slows down killer a bit. Slow time it takes to grab victims allow them a chance to escape.
    Leech scythe: Glossy red scythe that drains 5 damage from victim and heals killer...
    Angel Of Death's gun: 10 damage,50 clip size,slow reload,fast rate of fire,5 bullets per shot,wide spread,no cloak, chance to jam and you must reload 2 times to unjam. If you are up close...Your screwed...
    Angel Of Death's blade: big white blade that does 9 damage, medium speed, wearable on back,no cloak.

Victims get to choose any of these weapons with ADRENALINE ABILITY(boosts speed,+1 damage to all weapons, 15 sec cool down.):
    Normal katana with ADRENALINE ABILITY.
    Normal m4 with ADRENALINE ABILITY.
    Normal pl9 with ADRENALINE ABILITY.
    Normal hunter with ADRENALINE ABILITY.
    Vicious blade: 8 damage,too fast,chance to block bullets.ADRENALINE ABILITY
    BAZ13: 10 damage,fast reload,50% chance of knockback on killer,explosive damage,wearable on back.ADRENALINE ABILITY
    Draganov: 11 damage,sniper rifle,85% accuracy,good reload. ADRENALINE ABILITY.
    Killers bane:big ol' Excalibur. 50 damage,slow AF,only one random victim can have...use it to save others...or yourself? No ADRENALINE ABILITY.

Victims have normal 50 health and can heal with:
    ADRENALINE shot: speed+5. Heals 15HP.
    Candy:heals 20 hp
    Full medkit:50 hp heal.
    Normal burger
    Normal hotdog
    Normal mushroom.

1 killer...maybe about 49+ victims. Event takes place in all bases connected together by doors! Good luck ^_^.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

3) doctor.

Skill or race I guess:
    All players must heal 15 patients just like in the Halloween thing. First to heal all of them wins. XD not all of my ideas are crazy.
    It was either this simple little game...or witch hunt xD. I can explain witch hunt if you want.

Banned
    Oh god I hate the patient event.
    I rather play Catastrophy than healing doc's with many items.

Lolololololol

Want witch hunt instead?

I'm with xstar I love the other 2 though.

Alt.3) Witch hunt:
    3 random players are marked as witches at the beginning of the event. The rest of the players( 3-15 players) grab a totem in the center of the lobby and select the player they think is the witch. Vote on who you think the witch is from a list of all players in the room.
    If the person WITH THE MOST votes is a witch then the witch is kicked.
    If the witch is not chosen then all the witches get to kill one person by grabbing them.
    If there are any witches left than they win. If all witches are killed Colonists win.

Oo witch hunt is similar to the game Werewolf