Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 new events!

I really like the first 2 events. I'm not going to get my hopes up though. And admins are busy, and they age valor of other stuff to do as well ;(

How about an event of slenderman? A player will randomly target you around the forest, there would be 10 mails to be found. Your screen is foggy and dark like in the halloween maze quest. First person to collect all mails will be able to see everything and gets to use a chainsaw or something to kill the slenderman. All the players would be named as Survivors and their customs would be the same. The slenderman can't tap the player's profile, it also have 100 hp and can summon to another player every 5 min.

Name of the Event: ANGRY NOOB (idk, feel free to rename the event)...
    MOO

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromatrix View Post
    oo witch hunt is similar to the game werewolf
    oh my god your face! Glad you like it but ohmagawd!Ima need you to put that paper bag back on
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"