Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Hello everyone!

First of all I was amazed by the amount of stuff you´ve sent me for the halloween quest and I´m really sorry that I only was able to use a few of them.
    Which was due me moving (irl) and some other reasons.

To make sure I will not miss any of your amazing graphics I decided to do something for christmas this year and I will start early!
    I will try to use as much as I can.

What you do is up to you!!
    It can be a melee, hats, furniture, guns, customs or anything that I could use to decorate a level!
    Everything is possible just make sure it is related to christmas theme.

Prizes this time will again depend on the quality and amount of graphics that you send me.
    I will not choose a 1st/2nd/3rd or rank any of your graphics - everyone can enter and I will try to use graphics from different people!

To send in your graphics please send an email with the subject "christmas quest graphics" to [email protected]
    Make sure to include your graal id (which is found in the feedback menu) so I am able to contact you.

As an example the email could look like this:

Subject: Christmas Quest Graphics

Hello Layerd.

Here´s my Graal ID: Graal771203

-XXX

Attached files: xxxx

I hope we are able to create an amazing christmas quest together - if you are interested in helping with quest idea/tasks or anything feel free to shoot me a forum pm / email me or pm me ingame.

Thanks for all your help. It´s much apprecciated!

-Lay
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Big Cheese
    Sounds great!
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Awesome!
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Can't wait to learn some new graphics ^.^
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Re:Christmas 2013

here is a winter blade.(sapphire) and an icicle I made.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Ima post my winter stuff here. Email won't work for you Layered...sorry Dx

Don't take a picture of the screen, save it & add it as an attachment on here.

Street Boss
    Yes, you should have a button on your keyboard that is Prt Scr/SysRq. click that when you're on that screen. Open paint and paste.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgTable and staves* basic xmas tree
    Last edited by Banshee; 11-09-2013 at 04:03 AM.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say