Thread: zombies

zombies

how long are the halloween zombies gunna be in sand cuz im trying ta dig and they annoying af

OreOs
    Well i'd say until the zombie crypt thing is over, it should be removed soon since a holiday is near by.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    how long are the halloween zombies gunna be in sand cuz im trying ta dig and they annoying af
    Psst..Just a little "FYI" for you. You can always go digging for shells in the "Peace Bus" at the start. Those pesky Zombies will never pop up and interrupt your digging or waste your valuable shovels! ^_^
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevallie View Post
    Psst..Just a little "FYI" for you. You can always go digging for shells in the "Peace Bus" at the start. Those pesky Zombies will never pop up and interrupt your digging or waste your valuable shovels! ^_^
    oo I never knew that, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    oo I never knew that, thanks !
    Lol, No problem! That's where i have been hiding out every since i got the zombie melees. Really, it is annoying for me to dig with no revive and to have these things attacking me along with the crabs. XD
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

Zombies need to go, I honestly hate having to dig them. I hate digging anyways, and crabs are annoying.