Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Lucchese Family Quest (My idea)

where is n/a atm at food mart

Great idea but I will end up like all quests. We're u need to go, everyone will be there gasing pking bombing and it just becomes impossible to play
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Questions, Concerns or GFX requests? Pm me in game: Røzzer™
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Player Relations Admin Cleopatra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg Lucero View Post
    Hello Graalians,
    Now I have no clue what staff had planned for the Morano quest or whatever. I have an idea on a different quest, it'll be sort of long but I'll give the whole story.

You meet a guy at a location N/A atm, he tell you you he needs you for a job. Now you are part of his crew and you get your missions from him. The job he needs you to do is rough up a few guys in lets say Gun point or Speedy's pizza that own him money. You rough them up and now you are an enforcer (associate). So far a long the lines you've done loan sharking, bootlegging, extortion, and racketeering. You want to go to the next step and become a made man (Soldier), that's when you take on a contract and have to kill someone. So you and who ever else is helping can kill some guy protected in an abandoned building by body gaurds. You kill him and then you get made (details on ceremony later), You and the guy you get your assignments from ar good friends and now you gotta whack him because he broke a rule and was co-operating with the police.

After you kill him you get promoted to Captain (Capo or Caporegime), then you get into things such as burglury and basiclly stealing.

Don Lucchese is the Capo di tutti I capi (Boss of all
    Bosses), you are his driver and you drop him off at a meeting and when you leave the meeting you get ambushed, Don Lucchese is in the hospital and there is no one to take over. His son Mikey Lucchese takes over, Mikey turns to the player for help. They are at war with The Gambino Family, Don Gambino authorized a hit on Don Lucchese without a commission "okay", so you have to whack him. You also do side quest (like bootlegging and smuggling). Gambino is gaurded and you have to kill him and the gaurds. After that you go to see Mikey and you find him with a bullet in his head, you go around in the family and find try and find who authorized it. You find out who it was and you were going to kill them then you find out it was okayed by the commission. Soon Don Lucchese's son Vince Lucchese takes over. Then soon enough Don Lucchese takes back over and you can do contracts for cash now or sokething maybe. Or can continue quest until the player is the Don....

Back to side quest
    1. Smuggling- you can have a truck smuggling goods from north to south maybe.
    2. Contracts- Killing people
    3.Loan Sharking- you only do as an associate and collect money for your boss
    4. Extortion- Collecting money as an associate for your boss

Also that is the main story line not the quest
    Bulldogg, you will have me online for hours with this quest! I love the story line, I love the ideal of ranks going in the order of missions that are finished. This is a very good ideal, not sure how much lag we would have because everyone would want to play for hours just to be top rank. ^.^
    Queen C<3

;o So detailed lol love to see something like this to keep me occupied

maybe you can choose sides for the luchese or the gambino

Those are existing gangs in era if none off u all ready know

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Those are existing gangs in era if none off u all ready know
    Would be better if they were not existing gangs.

its gonan be like christmas quest in era in 2012

Nnooooooooo. The christmas quest, like every other quest recently implemented, was horrible. Sorry staff, but you're better off NOT doing quests. Get someone who is good at them, and get them to implement this idea.