Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steyr Aug or Famas? + does the gralat pack 2 work?

Steyr Aug or Famas? + does the gralat pack 2 work?

im wondering if i should get the aug or camas. theyre both the same in a way but i need suggestions. by the way, when i was on classic, i bought a gralat pack 2 and it didnt give me the gralats. is this fixed in era? can you really buy the gralat pack 2 now?

famas* im sorry

Banned
    AUG has more spread, semi automatic, 8 damage, 24 clip, low freeze and ROF, excellent for flushing out bottom campers thanks to the spread on it, also a excellent assault rifle in bases, the spread on guns are a double edged sword though. As you won't hit a person your aiming for most likely and the spread is random. But its great at long range for spamming, easy kills.

FAMAS is high accuracy, automatic (smooth), 8 damage, 16 clip, low freeze, low ROF. Famas excels the M4 imo since its slower but if you can find the correct fire pattern it can fire fast. The accuracy is just perfect for me, not too much that you wont hit what your aiming for, but not to little that its real easy to dodge and to land a hit on someone you gotta go into their bullet path. This excels in bases as a assault weapon. If you can master either one of the guns you will be amazing with them.

Veteran
    ^^
    I look up to this guy xD.

AUG does 7 damage, 8 perfect and always has been (apart from the first week or so it was released the description was never changed because only Snk can do it, anyway AUG has a lot of spread, medium rate of fire, medium freeze, 24 clip, 7 damage no hit timer and a low reload time. FAMAS does 8 damage, has a low-medium freeze rate- average freeze, 16 clip and also has no hit timer i believe but i could be wrong on that. Personally i like the AUG more because i like semi auto guns, and prefer the looks of it. (That being said the famas's graphic is being changed again some point today for the final time! And hopefully you'll like this one more than the other)

Banned
    Dafuq are you smoking sam. Aug has always been 8 damage not 7 also dont give me the crap about no hit timer, my follow up rapid shot dosent register as hits

Then maybe your lagging because the hit timer is set to 0

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That being said the famas's graphic is being changed again some point today for the final time! And hopefully you'll like this one more than the other)
    WOW best FAMAS gfx ever!
    You are a true champion sam

the hit timer is set to 0
    Sounds
    Interesting..
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Banned
    Then maybe your lagging because the hit timer is set to 0
    hmm interesting, are you sure there isn't one that is for all of era, melees are affected the same way as guns are too ya know.