Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: My Guns Thread

Big Cheese
    Well, I've realized that I have not created a gun in a while. I created one, but before you guys criticize and give me advice, I want to tell you guys that the M4s was my inspiration. The gun was made from scratch, it was not edited or stolen. I just got inspired from the M4s. I hope you guys like it. I want reviews, tips and comments.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Not much of a gun guy but I really like that lol.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Not much of a gun guy but I really like that lol.
    Thanks.

Great work! I very much like it, I believe better improvements by adjusting the contrast and saturation slightly. Maybe selecting the top half of the gun and Adjusting its lvl slightly brighter, after all I don't mind gun is still good I like it very much! Keep up the good work!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle View Post
    Great work! I very much like it, I believe better improvements by adjusting the contrast and saturation slightly. Maybe selecting the top half of the gun and Adjusting its lvl slightly brighter, after all I don't mind gun is still good I like it very much! Keep up the good work!
    Sorry for the late answer, but thanks for the feedback!

I like your guns, though it would be nice seeing guns that haven't been made and publisihed.