Thread: Gani Help!!!!

Angry Gani Help!!!!

So, I recently just made a gani for my newly finished honeybadger, looks pretty good , took me a while to gani it. Anyways i saved it, it was working perfectly so i tried to put it onto era (iphone edition) via ifunbox. i renamed my files to the m4 original skin file. I added all the images ad sounds i used on my gani into the era folder. When i loaded up era my gun didnt show. it walked like normal. Made my custom gun shot sound but no gun. Can someone please tell me why this is not working the way its supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Haxor.
    Funny...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Since it's clientside, only you will see it. But, you can be warned/jailed/banned for doing this if caught. I wouldn't recommend it. But did you add .gani at the end of it?

I swear this guy.... I find it amusing that he says hes NEVER Gani-ed before, or done GFX before, yet I find these forums where he is Gani-ing and GFX-ing. (Dont forget hacking) Am I missing something?
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    I swear this guy.... I find it amusing that he says hes NEVER Gani-ed before, or done GFX before, yet I find these forums where he is Gani-ing and GFX-ing. (Dont forget hacking) Am I missing something?
    I havent' actually i just learned from youtube videos and guides, plus im not hacking im only changing the way the gun looks and reacts on my screen, it still will look the same on everyone else's screen so yeah . .

Oh that always happens to me you have to save the gani in your graal folder or were ever the sprite image is. say you make a attack save it there and open it and if u made a walk gani all u have to do is open attack then u can save walk or what ever were you want to but you would have to open attack first