Thread: Disable Streak Messages/Mining Level Up Messages

Disable Streak Messages/Mining Level Up Messages

We have the option to disable event messages, auction messages, block players, block invites, ect. However, we still have to be spammed by "So and So got # Streak" and "So and So is now Mining Level #"

Why can't we disable these messages? They overlap messages about our gang taking a base, losing a base, how many rocks we have mined, etc.

Can we please get a button to disable these messages?
    Ed

OreOs
    I told Jeni about this problem, she said she will talk to snk, but I don't know what happend.

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    I told Jeni about this problem, she said she will talk to snk, but I don't know what happend.
    I asked VoltNightmare about it, he said there wasn't a button for it, so I figured I post about it.
    Ed

Big Cheese
    This is true it can get annoying at moments.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

I like the idea of streaks being there as some people see it as an achievement but for mining there should be an option to disable or only show for certain levels.

I can definetely understanding Streaking being an achievement, but maybe have it else where on the screen or if your own message about a Base or how many Rocks you mine up wouldn't get over rided by this. I just wanna see my own message before I see "So and so did this" I myself find it rewarding to have a streak, but it's all about me right or you...
    Ed

Agreed. Don't care about ppl who run spam hide heal for 100 straight kills. Streakers are useless

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Agreed. Don't care about ppl who run spam hide heal for 100 straight kills. Streakers are useless
    That's what a person who can't streak would say.

Zephlyn
    Thought that the idea of this appear on the down of your screen is to show people you streaked this

for make it clearly, one of the prices of your streak is to be seen at your down of screen, and a statue at start
    if you would can disable this option is like disabling a price of a streaker.