Thread: #BringBackFlipnoteDSi

Post #BringBackFlipnoteDSi

you already know what is flipnote right.

last year, I accidentally damaged my dsi. I don't have money to fix it. One year later, I found out that flipnote is closed.

WHY NINTENDO WHY????

About pokemon x and y....
    why 3ds? what about dsi.

Is nintendo snubbing DSi?

#BringBackFlipnoteDSi
    #SaveDSi

They won't bring it back unless they find a so-called "safer" way to pass notes along. I never heard of flipnote, but swapnote on 3ds was closed because scum decided to share inappropriate things to others and Nintendo didn't want to deal with it. Might've led to worse things.

Here's a link if you haven't seen it: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...afety_concerns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I personally think that this was a good move by Nintendo because their audience focus is directed more at children. It's sad that Nintendo had to do this instead of, ya know, parents actually doing their jobs as parents. It kind of just shocks me how many young kids (im talking as young as 7) have that kik app. I have had that app before and I would not recommend children be using it at all. I think the more advanced that technology becomes, the more that parents become unaware of what a child can do with these apps that are out there.
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^