Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned the bar from spar

Banned the bar from spar

Annoying

Banned
    dont be mad because u lost, its ok, i lost too.

Bars can be sometimes annoying, but half of the bar users are predictable. The more they spam, the less mobile they are. Use that to your advantage. Drag them slightly upwards so that you can move down. If they stay at the bottom, move around like crazy so that they leave a gap between their bullets for you to shoot them. Guns with spread can help you beat them.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

They can't ban bar from spar... I'm sorry and I'll admit era would require a lot more strategy rather than spam if bar didn't exist in Era iOS, but if they deleted bars now people would complain
    山Yamamoto-kun

Banned
    I do agree bar is quite OP with hit timer.
    But it's likely they can't ban it otherwise it would cause trouble from those bar packers that they want a refund cause they can't win noobs with 10 damage spam.

If someone bought a gun then they cannot stop them from using it. It has been brought up many times for many guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    If someone bought a gun then they cannot stop them from using it. It has been brought up many times for many guns.
    Oow is that why ac, flamethrower and other weapons are banned from events?

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Oow is that why ac, flamethrower and other weapons are banned from events?
    They are EC which some may say are separate from gralats. Events are also separate from spar. Spar is constant and can be done at any time whereas events are done when hosted.

After i used flamer in sparring events they disabled it pretty quickly so i wouldn't say they can't bann players from using weapons they paid for
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Then why admins dont just make a new spar room for cernten guns then people won't complain. That my opinion tho cus i hate bar user so bad.it makes it unfair
    Last edited by Elspiky; 11-17-2013 at 07:45 PM.