Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Banned the bar from spar

Bars should have recoil so they move back slowly while shooting. dunno how that helps but it would be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Elspiky View Post
    Then why admins dont just make a new spar room for cernten guns then people won't complain. That my opinion tho cus i hate bar user so bad.it makes it unfair
    Be smart man...
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Elspiky View Post
    Then why admins dont just make a new spar room for cernten guns then people won't complain. That my opinion tho cus i hate bar user so bad.it makes it unfair
    Let's see how would u feel if u bar and they banned from spar you would be like make bar for spar now also more people would be mad then happy if they banned that's why admins don't ban those type of guns.
    Have any questions or concerns? Pm me
    Email me if you need help email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game- Angel Shadow (water)

You wanna start a huge riot among the community? Well your on your way
    #backfromthedead

Bai bai m16, hello Shipka.

Started sparring

<Godelic3

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    BAR users will complain about BAR users, and don't tell me that's stupid, because I've seen it happen. BAR users will subdivide themselves into BAR groups, like spammy, rushy, it's a mess. Better we nerf the BAR's mobility so you don't have so much power at the speed overpowering most guns. IEra didn't need the BAR. Players are not mobile or evolved to combat a weapon as powerful or mobile as the BAR. One way to nerf this; do what we did on PC. Add weapon weight. BAR users have barely any freeze, but you're not going anywhere fast lugging around 7 pounds of pure bullet projection.
    People can just hold another gun then switch to bar

So what if the BAR is annoying don't spar people with bars, if they ban the BAR they will be forced to ban the souizen,flamethrower,FOG,raffia, and much more because the guns I listen are no different than the BAR and they are much more spam so I don't see why they would have a good reason to ban the BAR, I'm being 100% honest here.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

People spent a lot of time or a lot of money for that bar! Your just like, eh too good, I don't like it, BAN NOW. What do you think BAR-Owners would think of the ban? Complaining, they'd send complaint letters to admins. So. No.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )