Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Banned the bar from spar

Simple hotfix to this problem; set up a system where players can opt against what guns they want to spar against. Disabling a gun would make the gun unusable to you too, however. This would provide a level playing field for players who want to learn, but without the pesky loss streaks due to people having guns such as the M4 and the BAR. If a player only has an AK, let him only face AKs.
    MASTER OF MY CRAFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Magus View Post
    Simple hotfix to this problem; set up a system where players can opt against what guns they want to spar against. Disabling a gun would make the gun unusable to you too, however. This would provide a level playing field for players who want to learn, but without the pesky loss streaks due to people having guns such as the M4 and the BAR. If a player only has an AK, let him only face AKs.
    Or just shell out the money for a iTunes card and buy your own BAR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Or just shell out the money for a iTunes card and buy your own BAR.
    a ton of iEra's sparrers don't have methods of income, as they're not able for employement / parents won't give them an allowance. and while i do have a job, shelling out $75 USD on an iTunes card for a gun that I'd never use is pointless. I don't have problems with the BAR, simply sick of those who do complaining. My fix to the problem is simple adding of a menu.
    MASTER OF MY CRAFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Magus View Post
    a ton of iEra's sparrers don't have methods of income, as they're not able for employement / parents won't give them an allowance. and while i do have a job, shelling out $75 USD on an iTunes card for a gun that I'd never use is pointless. I don't have problems with the BAR, simply sick of those who do complaining. My fix to the problem is simple adding of a menu.
    I mainly said that to rustle some jimmies. I agree with ya'll on the adding a menu or maybe having a Noob spar that only allows guns under a certain cost in...
    But honestly, people complain about BAR users all the time and for them to get that much graalats on the game to afford it is an accomplishment and there should be no restrictions to it.
    And for everyone who complains about iTunes users, what they fail to understand is... You aren't just paying for a line of code and a graphic of a weapon to use in game, you are paying the company to keep the servers of Graal running. The ones who are paying with real cash are helping this game the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Zephlyn
    Bar can't get banned, think if you would had a BAR and they banned it, would be an iTunes waste or a time waste.

for those users that complain about BAR in events, I suggest to make an event like spar tourney but with people with same gun

All of era's political/economical problems solved with the deletion of bar and pbp. No more rager, spammers, douche bags...ect... They would all quit due to their lack of any given "skills" and era would be peaceful and a nice place to be.(awaiting hateful response...) side note: simply refund the gralats to the people whom would lose them. bada bing bada boom, problems solved. Thank me later

A 'no-BAR' spar room would actually be amazing.
    Hi. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to;
    - Ask me on the forums
    - Pm me in game.
    - Email me at [email protected]

RedBoy786* Magus

iEra Player Relations

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBoy786 View Post
    Nu.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBoy786 View Post
    or a spar room not containing BAR, Traps, EC Items, etc.

yh and plz lower the price on the good guns beause somepeople have nomoney but still play this game like me i dont have any good guns my best guns are chainsaw gun and m16 lol thats all i have
    i need m4 i have to pick shrooms and i dont know how to save so just give me a good gun