Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: -Idiotism-

-Idiotism-

Im wondering who/what they did? I've seen a few people talk about them so im starting to wonder what they did for era? I've seen their statues at the start before. If there are any other gangs/people you know that have a very interesting plot, feel free to comment down below. Thanks!
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Banned
    I don't see a problem with idiotism.
    Although if you've heard they used to cheat last time where all the old events have been in the bot or ET house. It's probably a good explanation why they weren't heard now.
    Not gonna explain why because it's meant to be held to them.
    Unless you manage to find one of them- General Wang.

Banned
    uhm...
    I created Idiotism, but it was named after the War on Idiotism hospital at start. I don't think that we have any statues at start though, because I've never seen it/them.
    Idiotism was always a friends gang, most of the members just happened to be good at events, which kinda tied us to events. We used to try to win all 5 of the events that a staff member hosted because it felt like a great group accomplishment, and we did achieve it occasionally. People used to always ask me if there was an EC requirement to join Idiotism, to which I replied that there was none, and that it was actually just a friends gang rather than an events gang.
    And as for the cheating in events, star, I don't think we ever cheated in the events house. But, unfortunately, I do believe some of us abused glitches in the event bot events.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    uhm...
    I created Idiotism, but it was named after the War on Idiotism hospital at start. I don't think that we have any statues at start though, because I've never seen it/them.
    Idiotism was always a friends gang, most of the members just happened to be good at events, which kinda tied us to events. We used to try to win all 5 of the events that a staff member hosted because it felt like a great group accomplishment, and we did achieve it occasionally. People used to always ask me if there was an EC requirement to join Idiotism, to which I replied that there was none, and that it was actually just a friends gang rather than an events gang.
    And as for the cheating in events, star, I don't think we ever cheated in the events house. But, unfortunately, I do believe some of us abused glitches in the event bot events.
    Thanks!
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

Banned
    But idiotism was ban from events that certain time.
    Cause of all the cheating in the events like Gas Chamber etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    But idiotism was ban from events that certain time.
    Cause of all the cheating in the events like Gas Chamber etc.
    No, we were unable to participate in event house events for a bit because members didn't take the Ec when they won events.
    And as for the cheating in Gas Chamber and stuff, I'm almost positive that Idiotism members weren't the only ones doing it, so to punish just Idiotism for things that more people did would have been unjust.

Street Boss
    I still for now, trying to join idiotisim lol
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

jeni
    Idiotism = awesome ally <3

Good times..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Idiotism = awesome ally <3
    Wow that support you just gave made my neck hurt. I need to go to the hospital
    Can I get some reputation points
    ¡WIZY_TEZ!(WORK)
    ^
    The First and The Last.