Thread: Theatre needs to be improved

Theatre needs to be improved

Hey. I think the theatre is one of those places which has the potential to attract a lot of people when it is semi-active similarly to the event house. In my opinion, it needs more improvement for it to fulfill that. By the way Stefan said that in the next update to the iOS and facebook platforms- we'll be able to stream youtube videos- this will enable us to host an Era Film Festival using player made videos. I think this is good news but even though iOS has already been released, they still did not make use of it. At the moment, we could host some other stuffs. Pls share you ideas
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    Hey. I think the theatre is one of those places which has the potential to attract a lot of people when it is semi-active similarly to the event house. In my opinion, it needs more improvement for it to fulfill that. By the way Stefan said that in the next update to the iOS and facebook platforms- we'll be able to stream youtube videos- this will enable us to host an Era Film Festival using player made videos. I think this is good news but even though iOS has already been released, they still did not make use of it. At the moment, we could host some other stuffs. Pls share you ideas
    Yeah I think the systems might need to be made smoother. You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Yeah I think the systems might need to be made smoother. You're right.
    Thanks
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Banned
    We're not able to stream videos at the moment.
    Take a look through the theatre sub-forum.
    We've decided we will do an Era Film Festival once we get this functionality.
    Unfortunately, the theatres a bit buggy and relies on participants not to lag out or remove their tag while they're performing.