Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another Problem About Auctions

you know what is it auction? auction it is place where items winning guy with highest money. the admins in graal ending auctions when they want plus i cant put MY price. so when i put on 100 higher it wrote that it is less then now cause while i was putting my price the price have been changed 2 or more times. so the result: i had 100k gralat. do you want know how much times i lost in a row? 65 times with the highest money. after that i stopped playing auctions. so i want say that it is BAD. not the richest guys winning auction. the lucky guys winning auction. so admins please repair your "auctions". please...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Let me ask; have you ever been to an auction before irl?
    Do you know what's the requirements needed or rules?
    Auctions isn't about having the most money, it's about luck and focus skills.
    If someone were to bid 100k, then the money would stop 100-200 gralats more than the previous bidder.
    Auctions was often hosted in the past, now it was discussed and drop to once every 2 weeks(14 days).
    That's why you need to be quick about it, comparing to irl bidding or some sort.

please say what the irl

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

The auctions that had just gone were early, yes I understand BUT (I was the one hosting as well as Zenthor) Layerd didn't mind us doing an auction a day and 2 hours early. Which is why we went ahead with it.

But Yall OverHosted Evveryyyything , I Mean Come ON , The Fog Is Usually 60k-90k NOT 200k+ Also A Black Brella For 100k+??...Anddddd You Hosted The "WH" Somthing Gun Around 130k And Then Hosted It Again For 200k+ And Yall Only Hosted Like 3 Guns And A Black Brella...Can We Keep A General Idea Of Prices Here? Anyways Thankss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asap Con View Post
    But Yall OverHosted Evveryyyything , I Mean Come ON , The Fog Is Usually 60k-90k NOT 200k+ Also A Black Brella For 100k+??...Anddddd You Hosted The "WH" Somthing Gun Around 130k And Then Hosted It Again For 200k+ And Yall Only Hosted Like 3 Guns And A Black Brella...Can We Keep A General Idea Of Prices Here? Anyways Thankss
    I don't think they have the right to set prices, all I heard was a timer within each item being auctioned.