View Poll Results: Should we change the roof of Tachi?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove It

8 53.33%
  • Change it's deisgn

5 33.33%
  • Keep it

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tachi

Cool Tachi

Well since Duke and Iceman have some well made complaints about new base levels, I have one against Tachi. The roof is a paradise for getting stuck and jammed. It's too small, so when a new gang takes it, they rush up there to quickly return. However this cause a mass pile up of bodies, some dead, alive, or just lagged to hell, because of the amount of gangs that can be there(plus the number if players).

Now, of course, their are people who appreicate the roof. I'm not one of them. I'd rather see it removed. However, if you could make it bigger or maybe not reset where a person spawns or something that will prevent these mass clusters (with some PBP shooting into them generally), I'd appreciate that at least.

I'm also new to making Polls so let's hope I set it up the right way.
    Ed

Banned
    They either should:
    -Add another like level to get allow players to make their ways to the base's safe/flag (instead of just going through the front entrance, it would also add somewhat of a challenge when it comes to defending the base).

or

-Just completely remove it.

They should do what cudi said add another level and if your gang loses the base it warps you to front entrances not back to the roof.

I agree, these so called LATs are rubbish and obviously have never based in their life and don't understand. If it ain't broke don't fix.

Old tachi used to be fine. Some basing purge pretty much ruined the bases. Too many people hide on the roof.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News
    I agree, these so called LATs are rubbish and obviously have never based in their life and don't understand. If it ain't broke don't fix.
    wutusayboutmeboi? hah, jk. did you think I was decent?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    wutusayboutmeboi? hah, jk. did you think I was decent?
    You were fine. No bad levels were put out when you were LAT. It's just these newer generations of LATs that don't understand the aspect of basing, so they basically stuff up everything they touch.

Street Boss
    Seriously? My gang reached 1.3k basing hours. So I think I understand the aspect of basing.
    Oh and before making the roof of Tachi bigger I need a permission from a hight staff.
    Will see what I can do, thanks for the comprehension
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    Seriously? My gang reached 1.3k basing hours. So I think I understand the aspect of basing. Oh and before making the roof of Tachi bigger I need a permission from a hight staff. Will see what I can do, thanks for the comprehension
    You're new design of the bases says other wise.

If you can make where when a gang loses the base they get teleported to the front doors, I'll call this a win. The fact that as soon as a gang takes the base, they run to the roof. Now you got about 20 people getting stuck and killed on a tiny roof.(Shotguns paradise)
    Ed