Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 187 Guns Music / New customs!

187 Guns Music / New customs!

Firstly! 187 guns music I just noticed is AWESOME! I really Like it idk why but it puts a mood in my head. Second new customs leave comments of what u think of them (credit to Taru)! And lastly, the ghost M4... Is preety much useless of it's main Key idea if not I'm perfect condition. It's 8 damage like a regular M4 when not perfect condition. 187k (I think) to 55k can be the SAME thing, waste of money to me. Sorry for the sorta useless thread, leave comments down bellow seeya!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    useless

Quote Originally Posted by Original iSnowy View Post
    Firstly! 187 guns music I just noticed is AWESOME! I really Like it idk why but it puts a mood in my head. Second new customs leave comments of what u think of them (credit to Taru)! And lastly, the ghost M4... Is preety much useless of it's main Key idea if not I'm perfect condition. It's 8 damage like a regular M4 when not perfect condition. 187k (I think) to 55k can be the SAME thing, waste of money to me. Sorry for the sorta useless thread, leave comments down bellow seeya!
    I do agree about the Ghost M4.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

/closethread plz

This was a useless thread... I thought you were going to ask for them to add the 187 music which I would have agreed with
    山Yamamoto-kun

If its a useless thread posting your useless posts will bumb the thread so maybe next time you decide to bash a thread for being pointless maybe you should think before your post keeps this thread active #common sense
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

nice costumes LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    If its a useless thread posting your useless posts will bumb the thread so maybe next time you decide to bash a thread for being pointless maybe you should think before your post keeps this thread active #common sense
    it's supposed to be implied by other viewers reading this that we are asking him what he was trying to share because he wasn't getting his point across
    山Yamamoto-kun

.-. useless
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    THANK u banshee. And actually I am getting my point across? Maybe read the hole thing first? Kids these days... Read ghost M4 part the main part of the thread.