Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: #RemoveKnockbackFromExplosives

#RemoveKnockbackFromExplosives

Minutes ago I was posting in a thread and I look Alan signature and said what is in the title. He is right idk why u put it for me is a **** because alot of ppl that use ac get lagged and kill u ez. I retired of basing I often base but for real basers like Alan that may be annoying so please take the knocback from the explosives.

Are you speaking on behalf of Alan
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Ya, I've been fighting in a base than the edge of a petrol catches me when someone is spamming them and it knocked me into it and it couldn't move and died... So many times that just that alone has happened among other bs things. I've said this before and I'll say it again, going through/over walls+fire damage+killing laggers+causing horrendous lag+knockback+(no hit timer in bases)=the most OP thing in the game. All of those things are tolerable but the knockback has taken it much to far whoever added it clearly didnt think it through long enough. The knockback is horrible because it immobilizes you or tosses you into bullets ect. Once you're hit you're pretty much as good as dead unless you happen to be lucky enough to be flung away not into bullets which is extremely rare.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Are you speaking on behalf of Alan
    I didn't ask him to he's just saying he saw it in my signature and decided to make a thread about it I guess.

I don't think it needs to be removed.
    It should definitely be fixed though.
    think about it, if you got hit in the face by a missle irl you would probably get knocked back too.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I don't think it needs to be removed.
    It should definitely be fixed though.
    think about it, if you got hit in the face by a missle irl you would probably get knocked back too.
    The game isn't at all realistic so imo realisticness can't be used to justify anything like that when water guns kill people, double barrel shotguns fire 3 shots, gangsters pick flowers, and a gun called an auto rifle isn't auto.

Alright lel that's true but this is different. Yeah the game doesn't always make sense, but as a general rule era follows the rules of physics. Like I said, it's definitely broken, but it doesn't have to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by alan harper View Post
    the game isn't at all realistic so imo realisticness can't be used to justify anything like that when water guns kill people, double barrel shotguns fire 3 shots, gangsters pick flowers, and a gun called an auto rifle isn't auto.
    lmao
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Knockback needs removing from all explosives. It is nice to get rid of campers but in the open you have no chance against them.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Alright lel that's true but this is different. Yeah the game doesn't always make sense, but as a general rule era follows the rules of physics. Like I said, it's definitely broken, but it doesn't have to be removed.
    Oh yes, era follows the rules of physics. That's why I can ride a broom stick like there's no gravity at all. Dude just be quiet, era isn't realistic at all.