Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: #RemoveKnockbackFromExplosives

Yea I don't like the knockback either. And having knockback on ac is extremely OP in bases, for example lethal. You just stand in front of the ladder to get down and spam the ac. People get trapped and it's hard for them to move forward a lot of the time. I have the ac and I agree with removing the explosive knockback, on all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Alright lel that's true but this is different. Yeah the game doesn't always make sense, but as a general rule era follows the rules of physics. Like I said, it's definitely broken, but it doesn't have to be removed.
    It didnt need to be added in the first place and considering the simplest solution is to just remove it and I doubt any staff will even take the initiative to do that let alone "fix it"

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

think about it, if you got hit in the face by a missle irl you would probably get knocked back too.
    No you would just be dead you would not get launched back if they wanted to be realistic missiles would be 50 damage.

i agree move that garbage especially with the ac Im using my extreme skill to shoot someone in a small splace all they have to to is shoot the wall and i get knocked back 1000 times
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

We aren't debating whether knockback is OP. It's obviously unbalanced, but I still think it can be fixed. Removing the knockback from petrol is a definite yes, because they are freebies and anyone with more than 5 hours has a couple hundred.

I mean ac is 8+burn no 8+burn+knockback. If not when ppl lag and u r in a baze ac spammers will kill u very ez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I mean ac is 8+burn no 8+burn+knockback. If not when ppl lag and u r in a baze ac spammers will kill u very ez.
    We aren't debating whether knockback is OP. It's obviously unbalanced
    Here

We aren't debating whether knockback is OP. It's obviously unbalanced, but I still think it can be fixed. Removing the knockback from petrol is a definite yes, because they are freebies and anyone with more than 5 hours has a couple hundred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    It didnt need to be added in the first place and considering the simplest solution is to just remove it and I doubt any staff will even take the initiative to do that let alone "fix it"
    Here

Yes it didn't need to be added in the first place. We aren't argueing, all we disagree on is that I think it can be fixed, while you want it removed completely.

Yes it didn't need to be added in the first place. We aren't argueing, all we disagree on is that I think it can be fixed, while you want it removed completely.
    If it could be fixed so be it but the point is that I doubt anyone will take the initiative to fix it although I'm not sure how it could be fixed and what that would entail, so just downright removing it is more simple and less work.