Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: #RemoveKnockbackFromExplosives

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Depends on the user
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

a katana can kill people in like 2-3 secounds. if theres only 2-3 people deffending the base, and 2 are killed, a katana can take the base before the defenders can get back. personally, i dont like the chaplain.
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

I disagree with you guys, the knock back brings more of an edge to the game.

Even if they got rid of the knock back it still wouldn't help with the laggers, so why get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i agree
    That guy that does nothing but trade? Yea that's me. Iera since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    AC was a good weapon. Now it is an OP weapon that freezes an opponent. That is not an edge.