Thread: Archivement bug

Archivement bug

From like 2weeks,i saw the achievement of buy 100 furniture then i checked my furniture and putted it all down in my house then remove it.Like all times,server said 105 item has beeen moved to your inventory so why i don"t have my achievement?

Buy new furniture..

Quote Originally Posted by Waterbottle View Post
    Buy new furniture..
    Alreddy did nothing

Did u buy 100 of the same item? You will get it I have had to wait sometimes for achievements

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    From like 2weeks,i saw the achievement of buy 100 furniture then i checked my furniture and putted it all down in my house then remove it.Like all times,server said 105 item has beeen moved to your inventory so why i don"t have my achievement?
    That's odd, you probably had furniture before they had implemented the achievement. If you try buying new furniture then the achievement should pop up. Did you buy more furniture? If so, how many more furniture did you buy?
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Quote Originally Posted by heinzz View Post
    Did u buy 100 of the same item? You will get it I have had to wait sometimes for achievements
    You don't have to buy the same thing.

I suggest you buying chairs, it's like the cheapest thing. You have to rebuy 100 furniture. I know it sucks, but they haven't "fixed" and I doubt it will anytime soon. This also happens with doing jobs, and buying other things. Even if you have that amount you have to get another one to activate it.

If you identified with the achievement thing put in you'd have to restart every shell you dug or item you bought for the achievement, because it resetted it. You won't have to worry about this though, the identify thing was last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You don't have to buy the same thing.

I suggest you buying chairs, it's like the cheapest thing. You have to rebuy 100 furniture. I know it sucks, but they haven't "fixed" and I doubt it will anytime soon. This also happens with doing jobs, and buying other things. Even if you have that amount you have to get another one to activate it.

If you identified with the achievement thing put in you'd have to restart every shell you dug or item you bought for the achievement, because it resetted it. You won't have to worry about this though, the identify thing was last year.
    Happened to me with the mushrooms, had like 3,000 and then got the achievement for picking 500.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

OreOs
    Sometimes the achievements are buggy, report it at letters to staff> achievement issues

Quote Originally Posted by I MASTER View Post
    Here's the link, bud:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...evement-Issues

If achievements are buggy, as OreOs said, always post a thread in this link. It will help staff notice problems with achievements quicker!
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!