Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shop for the players who didnt do the quest

Holiday Shop for the players who didnt do the quest

Do you guys agree that they opened the holiday shop for the people that didn't finished the quests? I find this very unfair because they allowed lazy players to buy those items and didnt think of the ones who did the quest. Lesson learnt, I will not do the quest next time because its just useless, they will just open the shop to public on the last days. Now lazy players got those items they didnt even deserve. Good example of pay to win. They want more money. next time dont do quests that involved shops its useless if you guys just sell those items to all players not thinking of the ones who spent their time to do the quest.

I don't see a problem with opening the holiday shop to those who did not do the quest. They should be able to go in just like the rest of us no matter what. They shouldn't have left it to only those who did the quest anyway, the holiday shop should never be limited to certain players. That is what is unfair.

How is opening the holiday shop to everyone P2W? It's basically the same items we all have just different looks. Those items weren't free so I don't see why you think it's unfair. So what if they didn't do the quest.

The only thing that I would find unfair is if they didn't do the quest, and the quest had something given to you after particpating, and they got that even when they didn't do the quest. And you do know those items in the holiday shop are tradeable right, so what's the difference?
    Last edited by Mystic; 11-22-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Added stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

yah they shouldnt just did the quest because its just useless or the should've gave another price for the ones who finished the quests

I see what you mean about we wasted a lot of time just to go into the shop earlier than others when we could have just waited. But it would have been unfair for people who missed the quest.

i know. just next time they should not do a quest that will be related to shops that they will open to players who will not do the quest. We can just chill and just wait for them to open its because thats how it works now

Exactly, next time it should be a reward of some kind while the shop is open to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    The only thing that I would find unfair is if they didn't do the quest, and the quest had something given to you after particpating, and they got that even when they didn't do the quest. And you do know those items in the holiday shop are tradeable right, so what's the difference?
    c'mon its like your not thinking. Of course there is a difference and you know it if you like to trade. If they just kept the shop open to those who finished the quest,(e.g: 1000 out of 2000 players got those items) so then the items will have its rarity value on the future not now that almost all players got it so its hard to trade/sell those items now

I am thinking. The shop never should've been open to just those who did the quest. Since you like to trade, you should know that people will always overprice things even if it's open to the public. The item is as much as it is worth to players. Players will still charge the same on those items now, just like before.

But that's not what I was saying. I was saying since they are tradeable, people who didn't do the quest could still get them, so I don't see why you would think it's unfair. It had nothing to do with price, it was availability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    To make this more likely a 'fair' quest going on.
    Make a new announcement that each time you finished the quest, you're rewarded something else.
    Thus, increase people to actually do the quest when if their not good in era.
    If they don't finish it and snk opens the shop to all players, it's their loss if they didn't complete nor even TRY it out.
    Anyways, Graaloween ended quite long ago so I would have to agree letting some get what they want.
    It's a holiday, come on!

I just think the quest was incredibly stupid. It followed an incredibly boring "back and forth" design, meaning you would get one thing from one side of the map and give it to someone on the other side. The hospital one was also bad, 15 minutes of back and forth. Whoever made the quest needs to learn how to make quests.

I think everyone who actually completed the quest instead of being lazy deserve a free item out of the shop.