Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holiday Shop for the players who didnt do the quest

Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    I just think the quest was incredibly stupid. It followed an incredibly boring "back and forth" design, meaning you would get one thing from one side of the map and give it to someone on the other side. The hospital one was also bad, 15 minutes of back and forth. Whoever made the quest needs to learn how to make quests.

I think everyone who actually completed the quest instead of being lazy deserve a free item out of the shop.
    You're right bro. making u do the quest walking back and forth from the end of northridge to the southridge is soo boring and stupid but we endure those things just to finish th quest and enter the shop then they just open that in public for the lazy players of era? thats soo stupid.whoever admin opened that shop is stupid. i know they just want to sell more before the shop closed but they didnt think about the players who did the stupid quest

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    You're right bro. making u do the quest walking back and forth from the end of northridge to the southridge is soo boring and stupid but we endure those things just to finish th quest and enter the shop then they just open that in public for the lazy players of era? thats soo stupid.whoever admin opened that shop is stupid. i know they just want to sell more before the shop closed but they didnt think about the players who did the stupid quest
    What they should've done is had something special for quest users seperate from the holiday shop(think someone mentioned that) and had the holiday shop opened to everybody, that way if they want to get the special items after quest (non-tradeable) they actually have to do the quest, they can't get them any other way. Then that may make more sense. That way the holiday shop is open for everyone - like it should be - and a special reward for quest participants. That way you guys are happy and to make sure it doesn't upset you and other players who think it isn't fair about the holiday shop.

I don't really care that they opened it, but this way everyone gets at least something through holiday events. Quest particpants get more rare items (still think it should be non-tradeable, so only they can have it), and those who don't, get something everybody can. There. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

OreOs
    They opened it for new players or the people who didn't know how to do this quest and didn't got the chance to go into the holiday shop. I don't see a problem with it at all as in they didn't got to participate in the zombie crypt or receive the reward after the quest.

We did get free bats, ghosts, or pumpkins.
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    We did get free bats, ghosts, or pumpkins.
    That was a separate quest actually. That didn't get you into the holiday shop. The quest that got you in there was the Zombies at the hospital. Well for those of us who weren't lazy, at least we can proudly say we did the quests
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

Banned
    The previous early quest was a test script by Layerd.
    It's not the actual quest really lol.
    Although it's his first quest done, I'd say it's nicely done.
    The worst part of 2nd Halloween quest is the hospital healing part- took me 15+ mins

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    They opened it for new players or the people who didn't know how to do this quest and didn't got the chance to go into the holiday shop. I don't see a problem with it at all as in they didn't got to participate in the zombie crypt or receive the reward after the quest.
    If I wanted to play a zombie game I would play black ops, we need a better prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    i know. just next time they should not do a quest that will be related to shops that they will open to players who will not do the quest. We can just chill and just wait for them to open its because thats how it works now
    Says he won't do the next quest. does it because he's scared they won't do that again