Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Challenges

Challenges

I was thinking of a challenges system like a building in north ridge called the challenge center where there are a lists of "challenges"like get a 50 kill streak using only melees or kill 50 people using only a cerntain type of gun or melee.but if you break a requirement then the challenge is broken,I was thinking each challenge can pay a different ammount of gratlets and the harder the challenge the highe the pay but the catch would be you can only attempt a challenge only every 24 hours or if the pay is very high 48 hours whether or not you complete a challenge so that way nonone can become rich too fast.so like if you win a challenge than you can't do one fire 24-48 hours but if you lose or break a challenge you can't do one for 24-48 hours.just a idea lemme if you guys like it

Banned
    You probably parish this idea from Call of Duty, but this sounds like a good idea. I can see like "Daily Challenges" ; "Monthly Challenges" ; etc. They can probably pay out Gralats (I would see around 250 Gralats at the max for every "Daily" challenge), and probably every monthly challenge could give out one EC and 500 Gralats when completed (it can also be a selection of challenges, but like you can only choose one out of them all. The monthly challenges should be difficult as well).

I just had the random idea I don't play CoD

I think it's a good idea.
    In terms of streaking, this system is unique.
    Rewards are definitely beneficial.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Now I will say I would still want streaking I was just thinking of you wanna step up your game and do only melees you can try for a challenge and if you win or lose you can still streak

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I only use melees ;3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

You and me both

I like this idea. Challenges sound quite fun, they seem like achievements, except for completing a challenge you will get paid up front. The timer is also a nice touch, as players would try and win harder challenges for gralats and ec over and over again. Overall, well thought out idea!
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

I like this idea! ^_^ Course i'm all for new, creative ways for fellow Graalians to earn gralats. I find this idea a little more exciting than digging for shells over and over
    The one, the only Aevallie
    Have any questions or comments? Feel free to shoot me a PM on Graal Era and I will gladly help to the best of my ability! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    I like this idea. Challenges sound quite fun, they seem like achievements, except for completing a challenge you will get paid up front. The timer is also a nice touch, as players would try and win harder challenges for gralats and ec over and over again. Overall, well thought out idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevallie View Post
    I like this idea! ^_^ Course i'm all for new, creative ways for fellow Graalians to earn gralats. I find this idea a little more exciting than digging for shells over and over
    Thank you im glad and relived that people like the idea